Liyana, Farissa and Diah.I guess I'm the most lembab one to update maynnn. Haha.
So the other day I emailed Diah and requested for two bookings to go to the gathering. I thought of taking Hash with me but come to think of it, don't think he would enjoy it. I thought, who else better to go with if not Farissa right? Hence, Farissa who's getting married in July, came into the picture.
I must say that the committee did a tremendous job as it was quite a big do for first timer organizers. They, to whom I'm referring to, consist of former brides who happen to be significant bloggers, were such a darling to organize a useful gathering catered specifically for (stressful) bride to be's (like us) to get a hands on approach on wedding thingymajiggys, information, recommendations, rental, quotations, bookings, etc. Something like Pameran Pengantin but low key where almost every essential detail of a wedding were placed under one roof by the former brides themselves. From upcoming fashion designer's consultation - Najib Salman, upcoming wedding planner - Renda Belleza owned by none other than our Anil Lutaze, doorgifts by Marry Me Deco and Ole Ole Manis, rental of wedding attires including akad and receptions, dais deco by Theme of Que Rafael and Rass Deco wedding, and so much more. You name it.
My mission of going was but of course, to find the left over stuff that I need for the wedding besides meeting these kindhearted bloggers whom I've spoken/emailed/inquired/befriended. Met Lea and baby Nia (finally hehe), Diah, Anil and Ami. *Congratulations Ami and Naz! I'm so sorry I couldn't attend your wedding this weekend but guess what, I found a perfect wedding gift for you already! :))
I hope to join these girls on this brilliant move in the near future so I could also help out future b2bs to slake off their worries and stress, just like what they tried to do for us! Anyhoots, enjoy some pictures!



4 comments:
if ada second gathering, your turn pulak bawak baby. hehehe. aminnn. :)
Aminnnn :))) hehe!
i've saw you i think ..nampak depan-depan mata lagi kan hehehehe
sha: tu la! memang nampak tapi i segan nak tegur hehehe.
Post a Comment