Friday, 26 March 2010

#3.2

Is it better to have a live band or a karaoke set for a home reception during the day?

Any views? I'm seriously having a tough time deciding. Bahhh.

Help! T__T

Anyhoots, I'll be going to this event tomorrow. Hoping to get most of my worries strike out and to meet new beautiful people. I'm elated :) See you there!
source one, two and three.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

live band! :)

Zaznuriah said...

hehe! thanks for the response! :) see you esok yayyy!

Hanyza Basirun said...

prefer live band too. :)

Starry Eyed said...

im voting for a live band, singing perhaps your fav long songs.. :)

Elly Anaille said...

me too, live band! pls no karaoke box. nanti org manyanyi melalut2 lari konsep.

Zaznuriah said...

hehe okay noted! :))) thank you dears!

Travel-Bunny said...

Live bands provide for your own personal selection of songs. Song requests too!

<3

Zaznuriah said...

yeah i know babe but mom gave me an ultimatum. she wants to have karaoke since my family consists of a broad range of talented singers and performers. so cheap sikit la right and more fun i assume?