Monday, 1 February 2010

Here Comes February.

Just got back home from watching Man Utd vs Arsenal game with Hash. Man Utd won 3-1 over Arsenal. Awesome ay? I'm actually learning to love the game now and not because that I know Hash will be pleased with my new liking, but hmm I suddenly feel the interest was growing all over me. Pelik. Like cinta kan? Haha. I was trying to speak their jargon, memorizing their names and roles as well as trying to understand their tactics like 'body shielding' or 'striking' etc. For a super beginner like me, I must say that I'm catching up pretty well *puji diri mode on* wink.

Anyways, praises to Allah that February's arrived and we are all safe and well and you're still here popping over on my blog. Teehee. Oh by the way, I know I've changed the layout but fret not all the links that were in the previous layout are not lost. They're still around so feel free to blog hop and the like :)

In this lovely month, I have quite a number of things that I look forward to like Hash's birthday and our one year proposal anniversary, plus a few weddings to attend. Speaking of which, I'm running out on attires to wear for occasions! I've been recycling too much off late. Guess I should either make one or stop by Mimpi Kita pronto. Alasan. Lol. Apart from that, wed preps need more concentration in this month now. 4 more months baby.

As promised, here are some of January weddings that I attended. Ada tak Wedding Analyst as job? Kalau ada, tell me please? Nak apply la. Hahaha.

#1 : Emmi's Akad Nikah. Her outfit was done by Syahrir Nurdin. Gorgeous kan?


#2 : Nadira's Reception at Dewan Perdana Felda. Seri pengantin sangattt! Here's what she has to say about her wedding (a must read!) Her stunning wed dress was done by none other than Cosry and her make up artist was Sue Cantik for all of her functions..

Yahaaa Anuar Zain serenading baby!

Was clad in my mom's akad nikah dress. Always a stunner.


#3 : Emmi's Reception at Concorde Hotel, Shah Alam. Dress was also done by Syahrir Nurdin (and so I was told)


#4 : Gja's Akad at Dewan Perdana Felda. She must have been the prettiest bride ever. Outfit by Qudyn. Make up by Nurul Shukor.


#5 : Sherry's engagement to Rohaizad at Sec 9, Shah Alam. Love their hantaran arrangements! From the guys side in white by Nurul Arbee Creations and from Sherry's side done by Sherry herself! Call that creative hands!


#6 : Zack's Reception at Kampung Pengantin, KL. Outfit by Cosry. Liked the corset cutting whatchamacallit lah. Hehe.


#7 : Gja's reception at Dewan Merak Kayangan. She's technically half Siamese therefore she had those elements implemented in her (Malay) wedding like the shoulder veil. Loved the colour and the dress Geej! Outfit by Qudyn. Make up by Amy Janz.

Banyak right?

Itu pun I didn't put pictures of my staff's wedding at Cheras. The pictures weren't that good unfortunately. Sigh, I've always loved weddings though at times I think I can choke on nasi minyak already! :-S

Loads of February love,
Za xxx

6 comments:

Lea Shmea said...

goshh that is quite an extensive wedding galore u had there! hehehe. like i mentioned before, org famous mmg byk invitations. :)

hey za is that really your mom's akad attire? wow u still have it. simply classic! and of cos, u look gorgeous dear! xo.

Unknown said...

wow yg Nadira's reception tu memang macam fairy tale! and i've been admiring gja's reception dress for awhile now haha.. u look amazing as always za :))

Zaznuriah said...

lea: hi lea! first off am so so sorry i tak sempat reply email you lagi. will do that soon k! hehe. and ya haaaa. what a wedding galore innit! banyak sgt sgt but am not complaining la hehe. eh mana ada famoussssss. big family and big circle of friends je. you all lagi famous! i ni orang baru hehehehe! and yes hunn, that was mom's akad attire. believe it or not kan? simple sangat yes very very classic. you should see the buttons at the back actually. you can never get those kinda buttons anymore. it's shaped like a diamante flower majiggy. i pun tak tau how to describe :) nanti i nak pakai lagi a few more of her wed and engagement outfits and post a pic of it k then you can have a look at them! their designs are wayyy ahead of ours la! in fact, i nak tiru one of her dresses to be one of my wedding dresses nnt! just wait and see :p and thanks for the well wishes dear. praises to Allah. AMIN!

ami: hi amiiii! :) fairy tale gilaaaa. it's THE wedding of the year la! gja's blue attire ke? i love love that one! sangat different from others. and aiyoo thanks dear! hehe. syukur alhamdullilah amin!

Unknown said...

ur mom's dress is so pretty! she has fab taste considering it was years ago. LOL.

Unknown said...

zaza, buat lah bird cage veil juga! tapi letak credit kat i hahahahha over -_-

takdelah gurau je.. jom kita buat trend brides 2010 :D

Zaznuriah said...

nahwal: hi dear! :) yes, mom's dress is super pretty. you should see it in real life. don't think we can get that kinda materials anymore - in quality and in kind. kalau ada pun maybe mahal kan sekarang. hehe. and uh huh. we should think ahead of us la when we do our dresses. you should know that my mom and dad are my fashion inspirations :)

ami: tu laaa. okay if i buat of course i akan creditkan to you! hahaha. trend brides? i'm in! :p