Oh no. Time really awaits for no man.
How have you all been? Good? No?
As pour moi, I've never actually worked round the clock this much, although I very much enjoy my work. I just got back from Johor for a meeting, assisting two other senior officers. In 24 hours I went to Nusajaya and Gelang Patah, ate at Singgah Selalu, took a stroll at Danga Bay to watch the sunset, dined at the latest hub in town named Banafee and most of all, attended a meeting at the majestic building at Bukit Timbalan. It was such an honour to be given this opportunity. I feel truly blessed to be an officer from the Chambers. Syukur Alhamdulilah.
Just yesterday we celebrated Sherry's belated birthday at Gardens, The Curve over lunch with the other usual suspects. Had their Garden Sandwich and Soda Green Apple. I think they have the nicest sodas in town. Then Nurule, Tt and I headed to OU - I wanted pay my credit card bill and Tt wanted to head on to Cotton On to continue with her "earlier adjourned" shopping fiesta at the same place. Hehe. Stopped by Bimba & Lola and saw the (prettiest) tan oxford booties that I have been eyeing on for quite some time was still there, like it was waiting for me to buy her and be the owner and seriously, if I didn't have to save money for the wedding, I'd purchase them right away. No doubts about that (or I will prolly just buy them later once I've got extra moolahs to stash hehe) Women and shoes. C'mon, nothing new.
Oh, through out the one year period of working, I have bought NUMEROUS tops/etc but I only bought ONE new pair of working pants. Terrible isn't it? I've been wearing the same pants that I have during Hons Degree because they're still in tact, except for one la and that's only because I think I'm mengembanging. Pants can't mengecut right? Hoho. Stopped by Charles and Keith wanting to buy a particular handbag but takde dah but ended up buying another handbag. Okay why do I feel like a bimbo by writing all this huh? Haha. Dah lama tak blogggggg. Gimme a break. I bought a handbag that looks almost the same as my fav handbag at Anya Hindmarch! Gila apa tak beli? Anya's costs about 4k. C&K's? :) And theeeeen,,,,, we went to Coach. I wanted to show to the girls the handbag that I liked but ONE of us ended up buying one. Hehehehehe. Gila weh! Her first designer handbag! Gimme 5! Once the wedding is over and all bills are paid off, watch out kedai-kedai. Tapi cannot la like this. Bankrupt. Hahaha.
Watched Tooth Fairy last night with Hash. Julie Andrews tak change langsung don't you think? Right from The Sound of Music up till now, she's THE Julie Andrews lah. I've always admired her poise, demeanour and elegance. She doesn't need to be a queen, she's already a queen by her own definition. Classic! How was Dwayne Johnson? I think he's found his forte in film industry now and they involve kids. Oh remember, never be a dream killer, always believe in dreams because dreams do come true :)
By the way, have you seen the Legion? I can briefly sum up by saying that it's relatively a good movie to watch in that it has a message that the Almighty God is Great and Fair, although the storyline is a bit misleading and bias to their interpretation of their holy book. And angels and guns? So wrong! Anyhoots, Old Dogs is a cute see. If you're a fan of Robin Williams and/or John Travolta then might as well hop on over.
Why do I feel that I still have so much to share? Hehe. Macam 1001 cerita lagi nak tell. But, okayy I take "cognizance" that this post is long enough. Will do another one on January weddings. Ttfn!
Chup, how do you like me new layout?
How have you all been? Good? No?
As pour moi, I've never actually worked round the clock this much, although I very much enjoy my work. I just got back from Johor for a meeting, assisting two other senior officers. In 24 hours I went to Nusajaya and Gelang Patah, ate at Singgah Selalu, took a stroll at Danga Bay to watch the sunset, dined at the latest hub in town named Banafee and most of all, attended a meeting at the majestic building at Bukit Timbalan. It was such an honour to be given this opportunity. I feel truly blessed to be an officer from the Chambers. Syukur Alhamdulilah.
Just yesterday we celebrated Sherry's belated birthday at Gardens, The Curve over lunch with the other usual suspects. Had their Garden Sandwich and Soda Green Apple. I think they have the nicest sodas in town. Then Nurule, Tt and I headed to OU - I wanted pay my credit card bill and Tt wanted to head on to Cotton On to continue with her "earlier adjourned" shopping fiesta at the same place. Hehe. Stopped by Bimba & Lola and saw the (prettiest) tan oxford booties that I have been eyeing on for quite some time was still there, like it was waiting for me to buy her and be the owner and seriously, if I didn't have to save money for the wedding, I'd purchase them right away. No doubts about that (or I will prolly just buy them later once I've got extra moolahs to stash hehe) Women and shoes. C'mon, nothing new.
Oh, through out the one year period of working, I have bought NUMEROUS tops/etc but I only bought ONE new pair of working pants. Terrible isn't it? I've been wearing the same pants that I have during Hons Degree because they're still in tact, except for one la and that's only because I think I'm mengembanging. Pants can't mengecut right? Hoho. Stopped by Charles and Keith wanting to buy a particular handbag but takde dah but ended up buying another handbag. Okay why do I feel like a bimbo by writing all this huh? Haha. Dah lama tak blogggggg. Gimme a break. I bought a handbag that looks almost the same as my fav handbag at Anya Hindmarch! Gila apa tak beli? Anya's costs about 4k. C&K's? :) And theeeeen,,,,, we went to Coach. I wanted to show to the girls the handbag that I liked but ONE of us ended up buying one. Hehehehehe. Gila weh! Her first designer handbag! Gimme 5! Once the wedding is over and all bills are paid off, watch out kedai-kedai. Tapi cannot la like this. Bankrupt. Hahaha.
Watched Tooth Fairy last night with Hash. Julie Andrews tak change langsung don't you think? Right from The Sound of Music up till now, she's THE Julie Andrews lah. I've always admired her poise, demeanour and elegance. She doesn't need to be a queen, she's already a queen by her own definition. Classic! How was Dwayne Johnson? I think he's found his forte in film industry now and they involve kids. Oh remember, never be a dream killer, always believe in dreams because dreams do come true :)
By the way, have you seen the Legion? I can briefly sum up by saying that it's relatively a good movie to watch in that it has a message that the Almighty God is Great and Fair, although the storyline is a bit misleading and bias to their interpretation of their holy book. And angels and guns? So wrong! Anyhoots, Old Dogs is a cute see. If you're a fan of Robin Williams and/or John Travolta then might as well hop on over.
Why do I feel that I still have so much to share? Hehe. Macam 1001 cerita lagi nak tell. But, okayy I take "cognizance" that this post is long enough. Will do another one on January weddings. Ttfn!
Chup, how do you like me new layout?
7 comments:
u changed ur blog layout? he he he..
seriously kita x leh shopping sama sbb time tu kita akan menggoda dan membatu api sesama sendiri!!!!! even that guy kat coach pun suka sbb dia xyah buat kerja utk convince that person utk beli!!! ha ha ha... my god, rindu sgt2 nak shopping dgn u girls!!! walaupun kejap tap it was super fun esp "Huh, 50?!!!!" ha ha ha.,,
hahahahahaha....i seriously cant and will not forget the moment and seeing both of u gelak gila baik punya!!! heheheh...
sayang korang...
lets do this again ......in another 10months perhaps? tak boleh selalu k...hahahaha...
muaks**
*big grin* you know i love your company girls! hehe. we shall do this again. but this does NOT include shopping please? april boleh la. selang sebulan! lol!
ha ha ha... ok lepas ni kalau nak lunch kita hanya strictly pg lunch JER!!! no singgah2 k. ha ha ha...
titi, mmg pun. i pun rasa e next time kita lunch or dinner will b after their wedding. ha ha ha.. iyer lah kan since zaza n sherry will b sgt2 sibuk. kita kena tunggu dieorg settle down dulu baru boleh keluar (with permission) ha ha ha....
eh sapa kata tak boleh jumpa before wedding? KENA jumpa!
lupa pulak nak compliment, love your new blog layout.. sweet!
hehe! thanks ami!
Post a Comment