On 29th October, 2009, Hash and I (officially?) turned one. But why the bracket and the question mark? Answer: Because we aren't really sure when's the precise date actually hee! (I'm sure no hard thinking there, right?) Nevertheless, since we've already got a date to ourselves, why not celebrate the moment right? So here's what we did.
Hash and I decided to celebrate the we-turned-one moment on Saturday. He picked me up at 2pm sharp and drove us into the direction of KL. I somehow had an inkling that he wanted to take me to watch Cuci The Musical at Istana Budaya. For obvious reasons, I was right. We both can't trick one another. It's a fact. It's chemistry! So there we were at IB at 230pm. Show was commencing at 3.
I think Cuci The Musical was excruciatingly hilarious! We both laughed our arses off for three and half hours non stop sampai sakit perut! Hehe. The best thing about this musical is that the casts were very spontaneous and you can actually see that they themselves were laughing at the unforeseeable "altered" scripts! How? Imagine this, Afdlin's perut was shaking and vibrating vigorously, obviously trying to hold all the laughter in! Lol. If you have the time, go for it. It's worth every penny! Thank you B!
Hash and I were hoping to see the cast (Hans Isaac for me please and Vanida Imran for Hash) for our own memorabilia but to my dismay, they needed to rest as they have another show at 8. Dang! There goes my big hug that I've been longing to share with Hans. Grr. Hehe. Tak dapat Hans, Hash pun jadi lah. Kiddin!
Anyways, we both went for an early dinner at Delicious Dua and to be taken seriously, I think this branch's the best so far! Why? One, the place is exquisite. Two, the interior (at all Delicious outlets) has always been a feast to the eyes (especially with the white bird cages and trees), and three, they're prolly the only Delicious with a jazz live band playing! So Hash and I stayed for almost 4 hours filled with yakking and yakking and at 930 the band showed up. Ems and Pez joined in the fun at the 11th hour to watch the 19 year old singer, who's cute, petite with a voice so big you wouldn't think she sounded as if she's 19! It was fun, really, especially seeing Ems going gats over Mr. Pianist already. Lalalala.
All in all, I had such a greeeeeeat time just spending some quality time with Hashley through out the day. Our celebration was simple yet it was filled with so much fun and love to the brim, I can't barely forget every moment of it. It was exactly what I wanted. Nothing fancy and cliché. Thanks Say for the roses and the ticket to watch the musical. You know I was having a ball of my life.
Like you said, "This will be the first and the last anniversary celebration. After this there'll be a new date." Well said, baby. I'm so glad we're finally here, right where we belong. Insya Allah.
May the first bring at least fifty more to come. Love you much ♥
Hash and I decided to celebrate the we-turned-one moment on Saturday. He picked me up at 2pm sharp and drove us into the direction of KL. I somehow had an inkling that he wanted to take me to watch Cuci The Musical at Istana Budaya. For obvious reasons, I was right. We both can't trick one another. It's a fact. It's chemistry! So there we were at IB at 230pm. Show was commencing at 3.
I think Cuci The Musical was excruciatingly hilarious! We both laughed our arses off for three and half hours non stop sampai sakit perut! Hehe. The best thing about this musical is that the casts were very spontaneous and you can actually see that they themselves were laughing at the unforeseeable "altered" scripts! How? Imagine this, Afdlin's perut was shaking and vibrating vigorously, obviously trying to hold all the laughter in! Lol. If you have the time, go for it. It's worth every penny! Thank you B!
Hash and I were hoping to see the cast (Hans Isaac for me please and Vanida Imran for Hash) for our own memorabilia but to my dismay, they needed to rest as they have another show at 8. Dang! There goes my big hug that I've been longing to share with Hans. Grr. Hehe. Tak dapat Hans, Hash pun jadi lah. Kiddin!
Anyways, we both went for an early dinner at Delicious Dua and to be taken seriously, I think this branch's the best so far! Why? One, the place is exquisite. Two, the interior (at all Delicious outlets) has always been a feast to the eyes (especially with the white bird cages and trees), and three, they're prolly the only Delicious with a jazz live band playing! So Hash and I stayed for almost 4 hours filled with yakking and yakking and at 930 the band showed up. Ems and Pez joined in the fun at the 11th hour to watch the 19 year old singer, who's cute, petite with a voice so big you wouldn't think she sounded as if she's 19! It was fun, really, especially seeing Ems going gats over Mr. Pianist already. Lalalala.
All in all, I had such a greeeeeeat time just spending some quality time with Hashley through out the day. Our celebration was simple yet it was filled with so much fun and love to the brim, I can't barely forget every moment of it. It was exactly what I wanted. Nothing fancy and cliché. Thanks Say for the roses and the ticket to watch the musical. You know I was having a ball of my life.
Like you said, "This will be the first and the last anniversary celebration. After this there'll be a new date." Well said, baby. I'm so glad we're finally here, right where we belong. Insya Allah.
May the first bring at least fifty more to come. Love you much ♥
4 comments:
aww so sweet, a brand new start :))
thanks ami :D
awww babe! ;-) congrats! love for both of u!
thanks shida! you know we both love you very much!
Post a Comment