Hey fun people!
How have you been? Hope your eid celebration was filled to the brim, just like mine did! From the day I took leave on Friday right to the end of yesterday. It was oh so tiring but god knows how much fun I had meeting the most of my family members and being able to celebrate this eid with Hash again :) Unlike the usual years, most of the friends are in town but this year has brought a little change to that tradition already. Some went back to their scenic hometowns, a few went to Penang (grrrr!!) for holidays, the rest were in the city but too engaged (and engrossed perhaps :p) with their family, well that includes me. For that reason, we only managed to meet on Saturday at Didi's open house. Judging that I have a huge number of immediate houses that I'm supposed to visit, that kept me pretty much occupied from the first till fourth day of raya. Seriously, I actually felt tired of eating and chewing for that matter. Imagine, a whole month of fasting, then a week of non-stop eating which is as good as a month of food consumption! It reached to a point where I felt guilty of binging (memang tak pernah kot before this) and should puasa enam. Horror mannn if you see the way that I eat. Elegantly a lot. Haha. Hash and I then decided to take a "leave" during raya leave on Thursday and headed to Pavilion for a movie marathon. G Force was comci comca but The Ugly Truth was super! Please pretty please watch it! Anyhoos, I will post up pics of raya much later though.
So, how did you like my new layout? I have always wanted a three column layout. Stumbled upon this one and voila! Somehow it gives a sophisticated feel yet a personal touch to it. Don't you think? Oh, I almost forgot, I have also reverted the blog back to be accessible by the public. Benda yang baik patut dikongsi bersama betul tak? Hehe. That's not the main point actually. I wanted my Nuffnang and Adsense to be more active just like when the blog was open for public viewing. Speaking of which, do me a favour and answer the polls on your right yea? Shtanks!
And guess what? My laptop just crashed last night. Don't even mention the word 'sad'. It's an understatement. Nain to the rescue, please!
Will write again soon. I think I owe many of you quite a number of entries. To begin with, Jakarta Part 1 and 2, Bandung, The Book That Fara Gave Me, Engagement Preparation and How Hashley and I Began. Haha. Don't think I will dwell much on that. Something personal must be kept very personal, no? Have a good night loves!
How have you been? Hope your eid celebration was filled to the brim, just like mine did! From the day I took leave on Friday right to the end of yesterday. It was oh so tiring but god knows how much fun I had meeting the most of my family members and being able to celebrate this eid with Hash again :) Unlike the usual years, most of the friends are in town but this year has brought a little change to that tradition already. Some went back to their scenic hometowns, a few went to Penang (grrrr!!) for holidays, the rest were in the city but too engaged (and engrossed perhaps :p) with their family, well that includes me. For that reason, we only managed to meet on Saturday at Didi's open house. Judging that I have a huge number of immediate houses that I'm supposed to visit, that kept me pretty much occupied from the first till fourth day of raya. Seriously, I actually felt tired of eating and chewing for that matter. Imagine, a whole month of fasting, then a week of non-stop eating which is as good as a month of food consumption! It reached to a point where I felt guilty of binging (memang tak pernah kot before this) and should puasa enam. Horror mannn if you see the way that I eat. Elegantly a lot. Haha. Hash and I then decided to take a "leave" during raya leave on Thursday and headed to Pavilion for a movie marathon. G Force was comci comca but The Ugly Truth was super! Please pretty please watch it! Anyhoos, I will post up pics of raya much later though.
So, how did you like my new layout? I have always wanted a three column layout. Stumbled upon this one and voila! Somehow it gives a sophisticated feel yet a personal touch to it. Don't you think? Oh, I almost forgot, I have also reverted the blog back to be accessible by the public. Benda yang baik patut dikongsi bersama betul tak? Hehe. That's not the main point actually. I wanted my Nuffnang and Adsense to be more active just like when the blog was open for public viewing. Speaking of which, do me a favour and answer the polls on your right yea? Shtanks!
And guess what? My laptop just crashed last night. Don't even mention the word 'sad'. It's an understatement. Nain to the rescue, please!
Will write again soon. I think I owe many of you quite a number of entries. To begin with, Jakarta Part 1 and 2, Bandung, The Book That Fara Gave Me, Engagement Preparation and How Hashley and I Began. Haha. Don't think I will dwell much on that. Something personal must be kept very personal, no? Have a good night loves!
6 comments:
Hi Zaza I suggest you put nuffnang ads exclusively so u can be a Nuffnang Glitterati member.. that way the income is more than the non glitterati member.. plus theres a few other benefits here and there too..
hi zakiah! :) thanks for the info but i'd like to know,what do you mean by 'exclusively'? and i already am a glitterati member though. hehe. sorry i mcm tak pandai sangat la nuffnang tu tapi tau la sikit sikit hehe!
i love the new layout :D
thanks sian mei :) i love it too! hehe!
exclusively means u cannot have/insert other ads from South East Asia company on your blog (ie Adverlets).. but Adsense from google is fine since its not a SEA company.. hehehe. cant wait for your entry on Jakarta and Bandung shopping..planning to go there in Nov hehe
aaaaah i see i see :) thanks for the info zakiah! (btw i've added you up on my blog list if you dont mind hehe)
oh wait k. it'll most prolly be my next post!
Post a Comment