Wednesday, 3 June 2009

Of Family, Lover and Friends.

Yesterday we had our LLB Hons graduation day. As much as I was happy and contented to Allah swt for this fortune and rezeki, I wasn't as excited as last year. Perhaps it was really hot, perhaps because it's the second time and perhaps also I was hungry to the T. I quickly returned my robe, mortar board and hood, and headed to Asam Thai Fish in Section 7 for lunch with my family and FFIA (future family insya allah) hehe! To my surprise, I didn't take many pictures as I always have and should have, but oh well, nothing beats a hungry tummy alright. Thanks Mom & Dad, and Papa always, for coming and for the flowers (and baju hehe!) and most importantly for everything, for I wouldn't have come this far without you. To Hashley, congratulations Sayang. I'm equally proud and happy for you just the way that you are to me. And of course, thank you for the bouquet of flowers. Congratulations also to my dearest LLB Hons batch mates. We are here today because of Him, together as one big family, I've never been any more proud and happier for us for having such a great bond with each other. Let us all pray for our friendship to remain til death do us part.

The thick and thins.
The parents who made it possible and the VC who made it happen.
The one who was there all along ♥
The one who is getting gorgeous by the days!

Best of luck and love, zaznur.

8 comments:

shikin abd talib said...

congratulations darling!

Zaznuriah said...

thanks shik :)))

Starry Eyed said...

congrats for the second convocation! ;)

Zaznuriah said...

thanks dear :)

Unknown said...

ha ha..gorgeous?!!! ha ha..kembang i sekejap!! org sebelah i pun dh lah gorgeous btambah lawa lag. tap nak buat mcm mana kan za, we were born gorgeous (wah, x boleh blah puji diri sendiri!!)!!! ha ha...ini ke yg u nak i tgk? bagus2..puji i lag k!! ha ha..ishk!! dh nurul, cukup!! ha ha..

Zaznuriah said...

hahahaha a ah! but see latest post! wink! lawa tu dari dalam. ikhlas dan baik hati is pure cantik. insya allah aminnn :)

nadiah said...

Zaza!

Congrats for your 2nd convocation!

xoxo,

Nard.

Zaznuriah said...

thanks nadiah :)