(What a beauty innit? A defo in getting this haircut when it is all over :))
Leslie Feist(Your metaphoric-lyrical skills are by far one of the greatest I've heard so far. Can I have that skill too?)
Do you have any idea who they are and the significances they make to me? They're my ultimate favourite actress/dancer & singer/songwriter. Shoo! Go away, don't tiru. Haha. Jaaaskidin! *tongue face*
If I was given the choice to be a celebrity, I'd be someone like them. Talented, natural and beautiful. Not overrated, definitely not underrated. Just somewhere in between but significant enough to be noticed
Hoho. Filled with chocolate waffles and sugar raised donuts, im out!

4 comments:
feist is super cool. I like her songs too especially yang la meme histoire tu. so calm je bila dgr. i suka this kinda genre. i tak minat lagu laju2. lol.
ok sorry tapi ni memang ta tiru :( haha
kan eka kan? feist is super awesome. the moment i got to know about her i fell in love with alllll her music :D
ishhh i gurau je tuuu. go express your freedom of choice darling! comel je u! hehe.
oh lupa lupa. my favourite would be 1234 secret heart and inside and out and mushaboom and one evening haha semua lahh! i like this genre too. not mainstream but not mediocre. its just absofudginlutely awesome la pendek citer. hahaha. sorry i excited :p
hahaha tengok! you yang comel za!
Post a Comment