
To that one person who stood up for what was right when I had to swim through the tidal waves alone, to that one person who is beautiful, kind and ultimately sincere from the very first day I've met her, to that one person who is every man's dream to make a wife, every person's wish to make a friend, thank you Sufina. You're one of the courageous person I know and that one person who believes in what is right and doesn't change regardless of anything. Although we're not super close, at least I know that we are both sincere in our friendship, therefore, the friendship's here to last, at least on my part. Insya Allah. Thanks for having me at your akad nikah ceremony. Congratulations on your wedding, may your marriage blossom every single day of your lives and may Allah bless you both with gorgeous children and a wonderful life. I'm happy for you.
No comments:
Post a Comment