Friday, 19 December 2008

A new beginning.

Syukur Alhamdullilah, I passed my examinations. I am now a full fledge LL.B Hons graduate (so exciting yet so scary!) proudly from the Faculty of Law, UiTM Shah Alam. 5 and a half years of reading law (boyy,, that's kinda long kan come to think of it?) has passed by in a glimpse.

Thanks to the learned lecturers, beloved friends and dearest family, mom (and papa ♥) most importantly and uncle for the endless (financial and) moral support you have given me. But most of all, syukur alhamdullilah, thanks to Allah swt for the rezeki, health, wealth, life, love, for the rahmat You have showered me. For if it wasn't because of you, I wouldn't be where I am today. I am forever, truly indebted to you.

Now the real world is waiting for me with open arms. I have just confirmed with the law firm that I will be working with. Insya Allah 5th January 2009 will mark my first day as a chambering student for 9 months.

I am excited yet having cold feet at the same time. The legal world is a world full of expectations and these expectations are nothing but high. Reaching that standards and achieving that expectation would be one of the goals for next year. Nevertheless, I should not be too hard on myself. Many have said that once we start chambering, it feels like we know nuts. But at the end of the day, we are after all, a chambering student. We are still learning.

So yeah, I'll be alright. Insya Allah.

Right now, lets drop that subject there. I can't wait to go to Johor Bharu/Singapore this Sunday til Tuesday. I have 16 more days to go crazy!

6 comments:

Nadia & Nadzeem said...

we so proud of u za!!! IT GOES WITHOUT SAYING.. xoxo

Zaznuriah said...

so sweeet! thanks nadia n jim! big hug!

SJ said...

congratulations Za!

have fun in Singapore! nak itoooottttttt

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ema Z. said...

congrattttssssss zaaayangggg!!!!!!! sooooo proud proud proudddd of youuuuuu. alhamdulillah kannnnn, all hard work paid off :) dont let it stop here, keep making us proud okay sweetheart? love youuu. mwahhhhsh

Zaznuriah said...

thanks meema!! hehehe. alhamdullilah :) thanks again! love you ever more!