After a four and half years reading them multi-sized thick textbooks, flipping the ever so multi-colourful statutes, stashing my coins and notes away to the photostating machines for copies of cases, the mata terbeliak mahal gila printing!, being amused by the exclusive handed down notes, the inability to comprehend the most complicated, non-comprendo subject like Jurisprudence, hence the cold sweats, the panic attacks, the freak outs, the tangisan-tangisan stress, hehe, I made it! Thanks to Allah SWT. I graduated with a Bachelor in Legal Studies, Honours (BLS Hons)! :)
I recently had my graduation day. It was the Istiadat Konvokesyen Universiti Teknologi MARA ke-68 and it was a BLAST! I had wonderful time being with friends and family around, sharing my joy and excitement being that it was THE most anticipated day of my life after being in UiTM for the years I've mentioned earlier.
Dearest family came. Cinta was there, obviously :) Wonderful BFFs were around (including those not present, I have you girlies right here in my heart). Classmates, lecturers. Just a single person missing. My Pa. I'm not going to wish you were around because I know you were. I know you're shining down on me, ever so proud. My reason for living, I miss you dearly.
Nevertheless, congratulations Class of 2007! One more semester to go for Hons now. Yay!
I recently had my graduation day. It was the Istiadat Konvokesyen Universiti Teknologi MARA ke-68 and it was a BLAST! I had wonderful time being with friends and family around, sharing my joy and excitement being that it was THE most anticipated day of my life after being in UiTM for the years I've mentioned earlier.
Dearest family came. Cinta was there, obviously :) Wonderful BFFs were around (including those not present, I have you girlies right here in my heart). Classmates, lecturers. Just a single person missing. My Pa. I'm not going to wish you were around because I know you were. I know you're shining down on me, ever so proud. My reason for living, I miss you dearly.
Nevertheless, congratulations Class of 2007! One more semester to go for Hons now. Yay!
No comments:
Post a Comment