Saturday, 19 January 2008

Voila!

Hey hey!

Gosh, I haven't been blogging or writing (or whatever it is for that matter) for such a very long time! The last time I posted a piece of write up was back in March 2007 and that's like almost a year! Oh, forgive me my loyal readers (if I still have any) for the blunt delivery. I have yet to make things less cloudy here. But first, thank you, yes you, for taking your time to read this humble and mere opinion of a (fine?) young lady who's on the journey to life's greatest (or worse?) experiences. Hehe!

Before I begin with the things that I want to begin with, let me remind you that I like 'Brackets' and 'Questions marks'. If you despise them, you either bear with me or as a last and exhaustive resort, sue me. Haha.

I used to have a blog - still do actually, in my Friendster account : check out http://zaznuriah.blogs.friendster.com/ titled 'A Blissful Wit, A Heavenly Mind'. But I barely and rather rarely write there. Reasons? I don't know really. Maybe because I have been occupied, not busy, but occupied with a number of things. Or just maybe, it's a lot easier to write here. Anyhoo, if you do wish to read my previous write ups, silakan.. jemput, jemput. Hehe. I'm more than happy to know that I still have readers there :)

I have been having this particular Blogspot account for quite some time but have yet to put my mind, time and effort into it to get the ball rolling. And tonight, I decided to get a kick start with it and since I know myself too well, once I start writing again, I'll keep on writing.

If you pretty lots out there would want to know (briefly) more about me, you can either:
(i) read my 'About Me' section; or
(ii) check out my Facebook or Friendster account;
I guess that will save time for both of us kan? Tak payah tulis panjang-panjang pasal saya sendiri. Hehe.

So yeah, at this point, nothing much can be said or done. I'd just like to say 'Hello' and 'Welcome' to my new blog. I shall write again soon on life at present. Hehe!

Tadaa!

No comments: