Haha! It's 5ish and I'm at home! Civil Procedure today got cancelled, which means more time to relax and an extra time to study for the Law of Evidence's Quiz held tomorrow, yes tomorrow, on a public holiday. Ahh well, it doesn't matter. As long we get it over and done with, we're okay, even if it means that we have to attend on holidays. Wait a sec, holiday? What?
:p Just so you know, I am currently pursuing my (in simple terms) 2nd degree - LLB Hons. I have just graduated from Bachelor in Legal Studies (BLS) Hons - a three year programme, to specifically study Substantive law. (Substantive law is law that governs the rights and obligations of all persons, living or otherwise.) Alhamdullilah, I got myself a degree dgn result yang seronok :) (If not I wouldn't have been where I am today). So yeah, LLB Hons is where I am currently. It's NOTHING like BLS, mind you juniors. No holidays (sometimes, maybe most of the times), not much time to waste, less sleeping hours daily, climbing 82 (or 84?) steps every now and then and the list goes on. However, if you try to look at it constructively, okay la jugak Hons ni. It's interesting and I'm enjoying it (although from time to time, I complain and whine jugak la. Sian Yayang!) Hehe.
Oh, I forgot to mention that LLB Hons UiTM programme is the part where you 'learn by doing'. We learn the procedural laws of each substantive law that you have studied (and supposed to be mastered - but mine karat already :p) in the previous degree. Hence, the many many subjects - 9 + 2 perhaps? Sigh. It's all about the 'hands on' learning by placing each student to be in a firm of 5-6, yes 'firm' because we are treated like lawyers - to run our own law firm and I am least shy to say that our very own law firm is known as 'Zaznuriah & Partners'. In short, Z&P y'all! Haha.
Okay better go now. Enough for today, I shall golek golek now. Hehe! Oh oh, here are some sneek peek!

:p Just so you know, I am currently pursuing my (in simple terms) 2nd degree - LLB Hons. I have just graduated from Bachelor in Legal Studies (BLS) Hons - a three year programme, to specifically study Substantive law. (Substantive law is law that governs the rights and obligations of all persons, living or otherwise.) Alhamdullilah, I got myself a degree dgn result yang seronok :) (If not I wouldn't have been where I am today). So yeah, LLB Hons is where I am currently. It's NOTHING like BLS, mind you juniors. No holidays (sometimes, maybe most of the times), not much time to waste, less sleeping hours daily, climbing 82 (or 84?) steps every now and then and the list goes on. However, if you try to look at it constructively, okay la jugak Hons ni. It's interesting and I'm enjoying it (although from time to time, I complain and whine jugak la. Sian Yayang!) Hehe.
Oh, I forgot to mention that LLB Hons UiTM programme is the part where you 'learn by doing'. We learn the procedural laws of each substantive law that you have studied (and supposed to be mastered - but mine karat already :p) in the previous degree. Hence, the many many subjects - 9 + 2 perhaps? Sigh. It's all about the 'hands on' learning by placing each student to be in a firm of 5-6, yes 'firm' because we are treated like lawyers - to run our own law firm and I am least shy to say that our very own law firm is known as 'Zaznuriah & Partners'. In short, Z&P y'all! Haha.
Okay better go now. Enough for today, I shall golek golek now. Hehe! Oh oh, here are some sneek peek!
No comments:
Post a Comment