Fun Trip to the Zoo.
We felt that it was about time that we take Khaisah to the zoo, given that she could identify all the different animals already.
So one fine weekend (when I was about 7 months preggers), we headed to Zoo Negara for a lil fun learning trip :)
When we went, the zoo was having constructions - perhaps more like upgrading itself so it was a lil bit messy. But in my view, was pretty alright. I was under the impression that the zoo is very much outdated but I was wrong. It was not fantastic but it wasn't so bad after all. We thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. I think the zoo would be in so much better shape if each animal is "adopted" by a corporation instead of just the tigers being adopted by Maybank, for example. Should really take the Singapore Zoo as a benchmark, in my humble opinion.
Anyways, hope to take her to the Bird or Butterfly Park next. Gotta get her to be in touch with nature more, not gluing her eyes on the iPad.
iPad, we'll deal with you later. Ok bye.
1 comment:
interesting blog. It would be great if you can provide more details about it. Thanks you
Trebinje apartman
Post a Comment