Sunday, 1 September 2013

Here Comes Our 9th Bride.

Phew, I finally reached May's update. What a progress! Hahaha.

Alhamdulillah, our girl, Dot, has tied the knot to the man of her dreams :) I wish both nothing but absolute happiness, kindness and everlasting love. May Allah bless you both in achieving all your dreams and aspirations as a married couple.

But before I actually put up the photos of the wedding itself, I thought it's rather "prudent" of me to upload a few sum'n sum'n from the black and gold bridal shower we threw for her at Tropicana Golf and Country Club. It was more of a hang out chill makan party than how the party really ought to be actually. Absolute fun, nonetheless - it has never been a dull moment to be amongst these girls eventhough jumpa berjuta kali, take photos even more berjuta and many other juta's hehe :)

 
 

And here are the wedding photos - akad and her reception at Dewan Perdana Felda.



 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Her nikah dress: Qudyn / Make up Artist for both functions: Kak Liza / Dias and Hantaran: Kerja Kahwin / Reception Dress: Salikin Sidek.

1 comment:

Raieza Hanim R said...

cantiknya baju green you tu, where did you get it tailored from? if you don't mind to share, but oh please do! =)