It was one of those random nights when we decided to take a drive to the city to bring Khaisah view the city lights (although I doubt she can rationalise why she's there). It turns out that me and H were more thrilled with the whole experience, because honestly, it has been ages since I stepped food at Dataran Merdeka and I guess that's cause I don't have a reason to be there kan.
We only stopped by Dataran Merdeka and coincidentally there was a rehearsal of a concert (can't remember what it was) which was scheduled on the day after so we got free music by Sleeq to entertain us.
I guess it's important that we make effort to get to know our city/country a lil deeper - especially when you've got relatives, cousins or friends from overseas coming to Malaysia and you realise you actually don't know much about your own country. Quite a shame, innit?
Having said that, I aim to go to the KLCC tower bridge someday. Let's take one thing at a time, shall we?
No comments:
Post a Comment