Thursday, 29 August 2013

The New Face of Johor Bahru.

 
 
 

If you've not been to JB off late, particularly at Jalan Dhoby, please do so. It has "rebranded" itself, so to speak, with new things to explore and more photos to capture. It's a new haven for fashion junkies to vintage collectors or chic hipsters to shop or hang out with friends and families.

So happened I was there for a cousin in law's wedding in February this year and I usually just stay at H's aunt's place and not go out (cause there weren't much to do except go makan at the usual places - It Roo for chicken chop and Tebing for seafood or ikan bakar or balai bomba for ice kacang and kacang pol) but this time around, my perception of JB changed. It now has its appeal. It's becoming the next Jonker St, Malacca albeit in smaller scale, I must say. Do check these places out if you're in that town :)

No comments: