Saturday, 31 August 2013

Happy Birthday, Hashbund.


 
 
 
 

It was a solat jemaah and tazkirah birthday for my husband and eldest and closest aunty who share the same birth date. Hence why I was in hijab (from Smashing Scarves) :) Tazkirah was given by Imam Shariff from Mecca, a witty, modern imam I must say. His topic was on the importance of solat and ikhlas in performing it (if I remember them correctly). No nonsense perli-perli like zaman sekarang's ustazs. Always a pleasure to meet him (he's a family friend, in case if you're wondering).


His birthday celebration was followed by a day off of work and a little tea time treat at Dip n Dip at Bangsar. It was our first time (still think Max Brenner wins hands down) and who else but none other than lil missy who was licking her chocolate coated fingers hehe.

 
 
Happy birthday B. May Allah bless you with all great things in life in dunia and thereafter, insya Allah <3

Love always,
Yours truly.

No comments: