Wednesday, 5 September 2012

Khaisah's Nursery's Open House.

Yesterday, Khaisah's creche organized a raya do and parents were informed via email to dress them in traditional attires and to bring food (pot luck, so to speak) for the open house. So I brought them a tupperware full of mini sausages (easy right? haha) which I could not find during lunch (which means that they were finished, alhamdulillah).

When I arrived at lunch thinking that we parents get to celebrate with the kids, I found that the kids were all sleeping! I had completely forgotten about their nap time which is 11-2pm by the way. Haha. So it was just us parents and teachers beraya during lunch and the food was crazy banyak!

Anyways these photos below were taken by their teachers for us obsessed parents to see hehe! Certainly, my favourite photo among the lot is the one where Khaisah sat in between two boys! LOL. I'm sure she had a great time beraya with friends. Perhaps, we can organize her 2nd birthday at school next year :)

 

Don't they all look so cute? Geram!

2 comments:

LisaLisut said...

hi zaza,just asking,Khaisah's nursery ni in KD ke? xsilap i u ade blog b4 this nursery khaisah bwh office u je ek? is it utk employee situ je or org luar can send their babies too ye? TIA.

Zaznuriah said...

hi dear, it's at my office and only open to employees :)