I know people are crazy over all Jovian Mandagie RTW collection for Raya and I'm only about to post on the fashion show that I attended with Mel, Shida and Qudyn. Thanks to Que for the invitation, by the way :)
I must admit, his collection this time, are to die for. It was breathtakingly gorgeous, particularly the Couture collection. I loved almost every piece of them, perhaps because Jovian's style has gone down from dramatic to minimalist.
And I must note that the fashion show was brilliant. Felt like it was the first one-of-a-kind fashion show in Malaysia where it was held at the air force military base camp at Sg. Besi. Jaw dropping moments, I swear. Kudos to Jovian's team for a great show.
Anyways, photos galore.







1 comment:
Skrg baru i tahu kenapa dewan dekat rumah i aritu mcm i-city. rupanya ada JM fashion show!
Post a Comment