Tuesday, 17 July 2012

Ema's Hen Party.











She's happily married now but being the so-called "organized" me, I thought I'd rather post on her hen party first before I put up her wedding photos. 

This hen night as blatantly obvious as you can see is safari themed, held at the Red Box, the Curve. The theme and venue are two criterion that relate to the Bride to Be as she's an avid karaoke goer (she sings well too, no doubt about that) and her mom loves leopards. Hahaha takde kena mengena but yeah. We played a different set of games this time. Instead of the usuals, we had taboo for names (I was Simba for the day), Hum the Song and Karaoke Challenge. 

By the time the party ended, we knew we had TOO much fun sampai nak sakit tekak. In fact, some of us behave nonsensically, shuffling to the LMFAO. I wonder who those people are. Hmm.

Hope you loved the party, Emsie!

No comments: