Friday, 20 July 2012

#7 Joins The Club.

Khaisah admiring Meema's pelamin :)
Sorry Uncle Pez, Khaisah tested the bed first hahaha
Akad nikah make up: Kak Liza (MUA)
Gorg dais indeed ems!
Dress by Qudyn (yes, 5 out of 7 of my girls did their wedding attires with him hehe)
Masya Allah, pretty isn't she?

Ems and her dulang girls.
Giant molton chocolate cake made by Pearl Cakes Events. Cute ay.
Loves it.
Aww <3
<3
WIW: left for akad and right for night reception.
None other.
Her attire for the night. Supercalifrigilisticaspialidocious pretty songket!
My date for .. forever hehe
Think my husband and Qudyn were having a lil bit too much fun hahaha
Sri aman for the album :)
The beautiful bride.
At Bertandang reception. Yes, that's Adibah Noor as emcee :)
Miss Rashida Rafar.
:)
7 men and a little boy, Amsyar.
Us in Qudyn with Qudyn haha
Ladies.
My colleagues who happen to my best friends' other halves.
Ema's beautiful family.
Bride and groom.
Clearly we weren't ready there.
Regulators uolls. Lol.

Semoga bahagia hingga ke akhir hayat, Ems and Pez :)

4 comments:

Raieza Hanim R said...

Hi Zaza, sorry but gotta ask you tiny weeny question. I remember you mentioned Khaisah is still breastfeeding right? So if you were to attend any functions/weddings how do you find clothes to nurse her?
I mean because oftenly I found none to wear because this and that couldnt be used to nurse my daughter & I ended up being so conscious & frustrated at the same time.
Oh that also means I adore your style :)
How do you cope? Pls share, thanks:)

Zaznuriah said...

Hi raieza,

First of all, thanks for the compliment, my style really is simple actually haha :)

Yes, I'm still breastfeeding her. Well, on the days that I don clothes that are not nursing friendly, I will feed her before we go out. In that way, less nursing will be required when we are out. But there will be times that she will want to drink again and I have no choice but to feed her so I am an avid believer of the importance of nursing poncho. I carry it everywhere I go, it's even more important than a diaper hahaha! When the need to feed arises, I just slip on the poncho and feed her. That aside, I always get my supportive husband to help me with this.

My advise, should you want to wear a kaftan, dont stop yourself, just wear them with a pair of leggings inside. And in any other cases, invest in a really good poncho that covers from the front to back, like a cape sort of poncho so no skin flashing will appear. Besides that, you could try feeding your child before you go out and perhaps give her some baby finger food when you're out and about :)

Hope that helps!

Puteri said...

Salam babe.. just wondering to which tailor did u get that green baju done??

Btw, love ur blog!!

sarah

Zaznuriah said...

puteri: you mean the dark green one? it's from qudyn :) and thanks!