Wednesday, 1 February 2012
Mel's Fun In The Sun Bridal Shower.
As I've mentioned, last weekend we organized a city-beach bridal party for Mel. We planned it about a month prior to the event and like always, we divided ourselves into 6 teams : finance, food, bride to be gifts, deco & door gifts, logistics and games and at each event, we try to do different things so by the end of the 14 cycles (there's 14 of us), I reckon we most probably have done it all. I have done all, so to speak - tak payah tunggu cycle 14. Eh, like ANTM lah. Haha.
Anyways, since this time we decided to have like a beach sorta party, I asked my cousin who lives in One KL if we could use her swimming pool at her apartment but much to my surprise, she offered her whole duplex condo with an attached pool all to ourselves! She was away in New York for work so it was just us and the condo. Boy, I was flippin to the t. Hehe.
Not much to say but a handful of photos to share with you. Thanks to Shida and Mel for the pictures by the way xxx
Ema's hen night and Sha's baby shower are next in line. Banyakkan? :D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
plg geramm tgk si kenit tu. dia pun nak stoked, sun n funnnnnn aaaa mak titi rinduuu lil k!!!! :P
Post a Comment