The final wedding I attended for this year was to Adilah's wedding recently, at Tropicana Golf Country Club. It was one helluva interesting wedding as they had a drum festival-like kompang group which was so cool that makes you wanna dance off your chair and it was also by far, the best wedding speech a father has given to the newlyweds that I've ever heard off.
Adilah and I have been friends since toddlers being that our parents - my parents and parents in law are good friends with hers. During our childhood years, we used to play at Athinahapan's playground where Adilah used to live. Back then, it was mostly my brother who played with her while I sit and try to put my nosy nose in to join in the fun but to my disappointment, they always "forgot" that I was there. Boo. Hehe. Katrina, her younger sister was tad too small for me play with that time.
But yeah, we have all grown up now. We were never really close but remained friends for always.
Adilah is now running her mom's well known boutique "Poya" available at Bangsar Shopping Centre and Empire Shopping Gallery. Guess you can also view their products online at Fashion Valet :)
| Bride and Groom |
| Thirsty la mummy :) |
| Katrina and I |
To Adilah and Hasril, congratulations!
2 comments:
it was nice bumping into you guys at the wedding! :D
me too! you did a great job emceeing the event :)
Post a Comment