Wednesday, 9 November 2011

Nurul's Hen Night.


Finally, time to update! 

Actually I have a lot more to blog about other than posting on the current (well, not so current in my case) events that I have been up to but yeah, to start off, I'll do these first then shall proceed with whatever it is that I have in mind.

First up, my best friend's hen night.Yeap, she's getting married (then and now, married). 

Half of the day was spend in a suite in PJ Hilton sometime late September - about 2 ish weeks away from her big day, whereby we played an array of games. Some of us stayed over for a night, some left after the part deux - which was dinner at Kampachi, Equatorial Hotel.

Of course most of the planning was done by Dalia (who, I shall remind you again has an event/party planning biz) so it was rather convenient that she'd be the one organizing it, certainly with the help of others. 

As usual, there were rounds of games - Charades, Bachelorette Bingo, Mold Your ****, Spin and Pin and find the sweets (was it sweets, girls?) in the cream.

To protect our pride, dignity and worth haha, I can only reveal the decent photos that we managed to take. Others are definitely not suitable for your viewing. I'm sure wild thoughts are running through your mind right now ay?

Rest assured that we are VERY GOOD girls here. No kinky nasty stuff. Astaghfirullahaladzim hehehe.

Square banners.
Not good for your health, seriously.
DIY.
We each received a personalized pink and black zebra notebooks & some others.
I love that it's so colourful!
Yes, she tagged along too. Hehe.
Must be the charades.
"Family" photo.
Bride to Be and her Wife to Be gifts :)
Sashimi come to mummy.
Love this picture of us, Di :)
Berseri-seri right? Ni belum make up. Hehe.
Soon to be #7, Soon to be #6 and Dalia aka Dot :)
Girls being girls - regardless of age.
Even worse.
Nak kahwin dah she :)
Again. Bad, bad.
Do you like me ring? Hehe.

Glad to know that Nurul had a lot of fun cause if she didn't, I'll end up forcing her to at least pretend to have fun hehe. We surely know that she loveeeeeed the gifts we got for her hahaha. 

No comments: