Tuesday, 22 November 2011

Nurul and Arshad's Akad Nikah.

Then her hen night, now her wedding. 

Syukur alhamdullilah, Nurul and Arshad was pronounced as husband and wife at her solemnization ceremony held at Nurul's house on the 1st October 2011, 10 a.m. She had her dress made by Nisa Mazbar, make up by Ayang Kamell, dias by Izzudin of Precious Moments, hantaran by her aunty (Didi and I did the hantaran from groom's side to Nurul).

It was a simple yet a private and personal affair being that she's the youngest and the only girl in the family. We all shed tears - well, I tried to but the tears ain't falling!) cause we were darn happy that she finally tied the knot after 9 years of whirlwind relationship. The Perlis-Shah Alam-US-KL long distance relationship, the countless fights and dramas haha, the on & off relationship in the first few years of courtship. They possibly have gone through it all, you name it. But alhamdulillah, they defied all odds. God knows how strong this relationship is - it's almost unbreakable. Try breaking them apart and you get all sort of dramas lah. Haha.

I'm beyond happy for her. That's all I have got to say. I'm sure Nurul knows just how much I love her and how happy I am for her that I need not describe them in words.



 






To Arshad, you better jaga her if not, you've got 13 crazy girls to slit your throat. Hehe.

2 comments:

sians said...

she's so stunning :) all you girls are. i am so happy for her :D

just a bit sad that i couldn't be there :'(

Zaznuriah said...

she is! wait till i post on the reception. she was drop dead even more gorgeous. total transformation. hehe.