This list is made based on research that I've done via internet, magazines, pregnancy books and family and friends around. If I missed out anything, please share them with me :)
Feeding
- Breast pump - At first was thinking of getting the Medela Freestyle Breast Pump but might just go with Medela Swing Breast Pump. See first.
- Milk storage plastic / bottles - any brands would do though.
- Cooler bag for milk - Nak yang Medela Citystyle Breast pump bag please hehe
- Feeding bottles - Bought Philips Avent milk bottles but intending to asking my girlfriend to buy a set of 4 bottles with a bottle brush in UK for only 13pounds.
- Bottle brush
- Liquid wash for feeding bottles etc
- Nipple cream
- Nursing pillow
Breast padWarmerSterilizer- Drying rack
- Bath tub - preferably the foldable type
- Baby bath stand*
- Hooded towels
Johnsons & Johnsons head to toe shampoo / bath gelBaby lotionBaby oilWipesCotton rollCotton budsSebamed baby creamNail grooming set- Comb set
Washing detergent for baby clothes- Cornstarch / powder
- Nappy changing mat
Wash clothsGripe water- Minyak yuyee / telon
- Air badak
- Nose saline water
- Thermometer
- Mittens & booties - I prolly need more than the 3 pairs that I have now.
- Diapers for newborns - bought 1 packet of Huggies but obviously this needs to be stocked up.
- Swaddle / receiving blankets - I only have a pack of 3 which Mama bought for baby.
Clothes of all sorts itselfBaby binder- Muslin wraps / lampin
Socks- Headbands :)
- Leggings
StrollerCar seat- Travel / diaper bag
- Baby carrier - for daddy :)
- Baby sling / pouch - for mummy :)
- Nursing cape
- Moses basket
Bedding set- we bought one though you are most welcome to give more lolCotMattress- Dresser / changing table*
- Play pan*
- Musical mobile hehe
- Pillows
- Rocker / bouncer
- Play mat
- Toys
* Don't know if I should get them or not. Hehe.
** Well I must say that this list is the idealistic kinda list. I don't think every single thing IS a necessity although it would be great to have them all. I believe I will get them all, insya Allah, it's just a matter of time - it can be now, it can be later. What's important is that I want my baby to be safe and sound, to be delivered smoothly, sempurna and sihat. Amin.
2 comments:
Zaza,
If you don't mind, I would like to know the price for Medela Swing and the city bag in M'sia if you have bought them. Thank u ;)
- Dinda
hi dinda, medela swing here is 679.15 after sale at fabulous mom or little whiz. original price is rm799. i bought that citystyle bag in uk for 34pounds. am not too sure how much they cost here but you could check out at those two shops on their website for the prices.
Post a Comment