C'mon, I can't just be baking and not cooking right?
Hence, not so recently - in fact before all the baking hype started, I cooked spaghetti bolognese for my family - my own and in laws. It was one of the days that I was on medical leave but I felt like eating spags for dinner that I asked my husband to get all the stuff for me to cook.
As he got back from work, I began cooking. Well, this type of bolognese is not your typical spaghetti bolognese that you eat at the restaurants but rather, it is a family own recipe. I don't use oregano or that range of spices but instead I just used tomatoes, chilly and tomato sauces, tomato puree, tomato soup, chilly powder, a little bit of salt, added with celery, carrots, button mushrooms, and sprinkled cheese in the gravy. Not forgetting, the whole load of mince meat (this isn't the proper recipe guys).
Once it was ready, I served them hot, topped with shredded cheddar cheese and voila! Bon appetit!
Now, did I just strike your hunger pang hard? Peace!
* But I should really get started with Malay dishes. Bibik nak balik dah! Uwaa!
2 comments:
yes you are! (lapar sambil makan roti ) hehe.
yeahh lepas ni dpt ku lihat lauk pauk pulak*drooling*
lisa: hehe. insya Allah soon :)
Post a Comment