Saturday, 26 June 2010

Quick Update.

Heyya!

I'm terribly sorry for still procrastinating to blog on the wedding or whatever it is that I feel like sharing. But just a rather quick update. I got back from our honeymoon last Sunday. Up til today there are so so many things to do! Clean up the room, unpack, run errands, with facebooking in betweens and so much more. Hubster (I like the fact that Hashley's first initial is H so I can just address him as H as in Hashley, Hash, Hubby, Hubster, Honey :)) was away since Tuesday til today to Cebu Island, Philippines for work. So gotta get the room all tidied up before he gets back. Other than that today, I'll be attending three weddings - my former coursemate's, my stepcousin and my former class/firmmate in Uni. I will also be picking up my husband at the airport then straight to the wedding at night.

Til then, will get back to you soon. I can't promise when but I will. Promise!

Enjoyin the holidays,
Zaznur.

2 comments:

goblogbyfarah said...

cepatlah zaza update on ur wedding..can't wait!!!

Zaznuriah said...

coming right up!~ :)