Got up early to get ready for a dentist appointment.
But before that, I met up with my aunt and cousins from Bolton, Manchester whom I haven't met in years. So happy to see them and now I can "speaking london" for a bit. Silly :)
Off for the above mentioned appointment at 10ish. Polish and what not. Ems fetched me (thank you darling) to take me for my (one of) final fitting. Stopped by the house to pick up BC (Best Cousin) and BSP here we come.
Love the dress. In fact, all the dresses that he made :) Syukur alhamdullilah! Masih tak cukup lagi bersyukur ni. Ish. Can't wait to wear them!
It was already lunch time by the time the fitting was over. So my DEAREST designer took us out for lunch at Sup Meletup. Yeap, sup meletup. Hehe. By far, he's the most wonderful designer that I have ever met in my life. I can see myself sending more clothes for him to make for a lifetime now. Lol.
I also did my facial today. Today's treatment was unlike the usual. It was something to do with Hydrating majiggy hence it was longer than average time and slightly more painful than that I can tolerate. Oh I finally did my threading after months! Say yay to evenly shaped brows baby!
Supps at Pappa Rich with me familia and back with oily face and slight pain in the ear. Not now please :(
But before that, I met up with my aunt and cousins from Bolton, Manchester whom I haven't met in years. So happy to see them and now I can "speaking london" for a bit. Silly :)
Off for the above mentioned appointment at 10ish. Polish and what not. Ems fetched me (thank you darling) to take me for my (one of) final fitting. Stopped by the house to pick up BC (Best Cousin) and BSP here we come.
Love the dress. In fact, all the dresses that he made :) Syukur alhamdullilah! Masih tak cukup lagi bersyukur ni. Ish. Can't wait to wear them!
It was already lunch time by the time the fitting was over. So my DEAREST designer took us out for lunch at Sup Meletup. Yeap, sup meletup. Hehe. By far, he's the most wonderful designer that I have ever met in my life. I can see myself sending more clothes for him to make for a lifetime now. Lol.
I also did my facial today. Today's treatment was unlike the usual. It was something to do with Hydrating majiggy hence it was longer than average time and slightly more painful than that I can tolerate. Oh I finally did my threading after months! Say yay to evenly shaped brows baby!
Supps at Pappa Rich with me familia and back with oily face and slight pain in the ear. Not now please :(
5 comments:
hey!sup meletup best gila ok!HAHA
tak aci lah!
ehehehe
all the best for 'the day'! =)
yaya: hehehe :p
thanks azzam!
Tick, tock, tick, tock.. Someone's about to be a wife hehe.. All the best babe! I hope that everything goes smoothly.. *hugs*
za, congratulations to u n hashley. gonna anticipate post on the wedding.God bless both of u =)
Post a Comment