Thursday, 15 April 2010

Let's Go Back To The Basics.


You know, being sincerely sorry or apologetic for the inconvenient things that we've done to others makes a difference. People nowadays forget the importance of apologizing. At this juncture, we prove inadvertently to the older generation that we are what they think we are. Rude, selfish, ignorant, self-centred, a total opposite of the well-mannered. I know generalizing is an understated moral offence and I have always been a believer of non-generalizing, but what can a small voice like me do to change one's, if not more, behaviour from rude to polite, selfish to empathetic moreover apologetic? And no, I'm not saying that I'm the person with the best traits around.

In that sense, I'd just like to say that I'm sorry I may have overestimated the numbers of your brain cells. Oh, I'm sorry I just said that.

So apologize people. Less squabble is always better.

No comments: