Friday, 19 February 2010

A Little Thing Or Two.

I have learned that being honest means you're not living a lie. It will take us far, far beyond our comprehensible thinking. But by being honest means we might lose the number of friends that we have and an increased number of people disliking us. I guess it's okay to have only two of friends in the world but these friends would tell you the things that you need to hear and will not jeopardize your friendship, rather than to have 1001 friends only to use you as a stepping stone to something. Life is a living lesson. I have come to a point where being honest to what I feel and reacting to my emotions fairly puts me at ease in that I do not have to go through feeling guilty of saying/feeling negative things to another but react in the total opposite - all sweet, nice but pretentious. I'm not afraid of disagreeing. I embrace encounters for then we learn from one another. Act accordingly. Be honest to yourself. At the end of the day, what matters is we'd want to be around the people who would tell us the right thing, to take the right path, even if doing the right thing will hurt us bad. I guess, the saying "Honesty is the best policy" was not passed for nothing. It was meant for something good.

Oh well, let Allah enlighten me. He knows best.

2 comments:

two_one said...

hehe, sharifah and tasha would know how to be honest with their feminine side... Teeheehee...

Zaznuriah said...

ahahaha!