Thursday, 25 February 2010

February (Love) Madness.

Since February is clichédly said to be a whole month loaded with love, I guess that statement proves itself right. Everyone just wants to celebrate their love and make it official, fall in love all over again and be reminded to express one's love to the other particularly in this month. For that reason, I have received quite a number of engagement and wedding invitations, although I wish my body could be split into four and make everyone happy by attending all. I know I did what I could and tried my best. Anyhoos, let's make this short and sweet, shall we?

First, it was my stepbrother's engagement to the ♥ of his life on 14th February 2010. Cinta sakan okay this couple. Hehe. Congratulations, Abg Fairuz and Arifah.


Secondly, my dearest (other) sister, Azlina's engagement to Wan on 20th February 2010. One of the prettiest fiancées I've ever seen :) And surely Allah knows how delightfully happy I am for her *hugs* Can't wait to help for her big day in October insya Allah.


Then it was Haziq (fondly known as Atong) and Jaizah (Jaja)'s akad nikah and sanding ceremony at Felda Villa, Jalan Semarak on 21st February. Both were my former course mates back in UiTM, Jaja a senior by a semester, Atong in the same batch. They've been together for 7 (or was it 8?) years and Allah knows they're perfect for each other! Currently, Atong is attached to my Division and Jaja is in Prosecution with Hash. 1st union of RD + P. Hee. Congratulations, varsity sweethearts! You both looked very well together!


The week after on 27th was the Majlis Bertandang in Melaka. I remember the food being so delicious. Nak tambah but shy. Haha. And Jaja was at her best beautiful look I have ever seen, seri pengantin habissss! :) I wonder who's her make up artist. Shall recommend it to you girls if I ever find out. Anyways, congrats again J & A!


To end the February love madness, I then attended Hash's cousin, Khabir's wedding on the same night and fell in love with the deco and colour of the couple's attire. They donned in seafoam green (my fav green) - not too soft but not too strong, slightly lime-ish yet pastel in effect, just somewhere in the middle. Rather a perfect balance of shades of green, I'd say. The bride, masya Allah, was stunning too :) Congratulations! Macam la diorang baca pun kan blog ni? Haha.

Lawa right? Super!

Every month ada at least 2 - 3 weddings. Have been doing this attend-wedding-things since I was small. No kidding. Sakan tak sakan tu? :) Till the next post (with so many things to share!) Daa!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

lawanya sea foam green tu! i pun suka that color, quite different :))

and your sister's azlina veil so sweet <3

p/s: mesti lah u kena datang my humble lil wedding.. hehe

Zaznuriah said...

ami, i pun suka gila the veil! it's even nicer if you see it for your self tau! you ngan i sama taste la! great minds think alike! gimme 5! :) yeay! perak in april here i come :p