Greetings dear ones!
Myyy,, it's been pretty hectic off late for me and I haven't got the time to post any entries. I have so many things to share with you all but my time is limited, like I have to really curi masa okay. No, don't get me wrong, I am not the kind of a person who 'buat teruk' (those who know what this means, knows, those who don't, aiyaa paham-paham sendiri lah hehe) about my life work etc. It's just that when I write, I want to put my whole-heart in it, know what I'm sayin? So when things are pretty tight, I don't write. But today, it's so happens that I'm relaxing at home through out the day except I'm going out later to Cineleisure to watch Avatar (yay!), I did all my reading, cleaning, sorting out stuff, do whatever wedding preps that I can do at home anddd blog! Plus, I managed to snooze a little in the evening and boyy, how long that has been!
Speaking of wedding preps, as you can see, I've already attached a wedding ticker on the right hand side of my blog which serves as a reminder to me that I have to get things done, whatever soonest possible. I'm sure you're wondering to what extent have I done with it right? To kill your curiosity, seriously speaking, it's sikittttttttttttttttttt :S *bites fingers* and I'm not kidding when I say it's a little. Although I have scouted here and there for a few stuff around town but MUCH has to be done. And I guess things will only be smooth sailing once I've attended the kursus kahwin and booked the tok kadi. At the moment, the only things that are confirmed are the dates (insya Allah), the hall, the make up artists, the theme colours, maid of honours, bridesmaids, usherers. Hantaran is being dealt with month by month :)
Knowing that my indecisive trait remains tight in me, my stress level seems to increase. Tbb kan! I know delegation is helpful but at the end of the day, it's our wedding, my wedding to begin with so I'd like to be the one with the final say. Of course, that is subject to mom's approval. Thank God Hash has been a brill support system. *Syukur*
Therefore, whoever has any recommendations as to these items below please feel free to share them with me. I am more than indecisive when it comes to these two stuff! Grrrr.
1. Photographer
2. Videographer
Would really appreciate it if I can hear some responses from you :) Gotta go and get ready for a movie date now. Take care lovelies!
Love,
Bride to be in distress.
Myyy,, it's been pretty hectic off late for me and I haven't got the time to post any entries. I have so many things to share with you all but my time is limited, like I have to really curi masa okay. No, don't get me wrong, I am not the kind of a person who 'buat teruk' (those who know what this means, knows, those who don't, aiyaa paham-paham sendiri lah hehe) about my life work etc. It's just that when I write, I want to put my whole-heart in it, know what I'm sayin? So when things are pretty tight, I don't write. But today, it's so happens that I'm relaxing at home through out the day except I'm going out later to Cineleisure to watch Avatar (yay!), I did all my reading, cleaning, sorting out stuff, do whatever wedding preps that I can do at home anddd blog! Plus, I managed to snooze a little in the evening and boyy, how long that has been!
Speaking of wedding preps, as you can see, I've already attached a wedding ticker on the right hand side of my blog which serves as a reminder to me that I have to get things done, whatever soonest possible. I'm sure you're wondering to what extent have I done with it right? To kill your curiosity, seriously speaking, it's sikittttttttttttttttttt :S *bites fingers* and I'm not kidding when I say it's a little. Although I have scouted here and there for a few stuff around town but MUCH has to be done. And I guess things will only be smooth sailing once I've attended the kursus kahwin and booked the tok kadi. At the moment, the only things that are confirmed are the dates (insya Allah), the hall, the make up artists, the theme colours, maid of honours, bridesmaids, usherers. Hantaran is being dealt with month by month :)
Knowing that my indecisive trait remains tight in me, my stress level seems to increase. Tbb kan! I know delegation is helpful but at the end of the day, it's our wedding, my wedding to begin with so I'd like to be the one with the final say. Of course, that is subject to mom's approval. Thank God Hash has been a brill support system. *Syukur*
Therefore, whoever has any recommendations as to these items below please feel free to share them with me. I am more than indecisive when it comes to these two stuff! Grrrr.
1. Photographer
2. Videographer
Would really appreciate it if I can hear some responses from you :) Gotta go and get ready for a movie date now. Take care lovelies!
Love,
Bride to be in distress.
7 comments:
i saw this blog and it really helped for my wedding preparation.
http://whitelacetale.blogspot.com/
at the side bar ada banyak link that you can choose.
I'm having tough time too for the photographer as well as the videographer . sigh
wish you good luck!
for photographer i think Syahrin Aziz's photos are great and for videos i saw some videos from myshots (http://www.youtube.com/user/MyshotsPhotography) and i think they're nice.. good luck preparing zaza =)
http://azizilee.com or http://blog.azizilee.com
try contact him. might him can solve ur searching.
for me, hes a good photographer.
gud luck! konpem meriah la ur wedding. :)
Lupa nak ajak awak kursus kahwin sama2 last weekend! :(
I went to the one in Bangsar, Zura's Akademik. Btw, my friend anil has lots of ideas about wedding (and links on her blog as well) : http://anillutaze.blogspot.com/
hi,
i bump into ur blog while reading a friend's blog.
Anyways ,congrats on d soon coming BIG DAY.i just got married last week...and i used the service of pretty peektures for photo and videography.
i still havent received the end results-pictures.but one thing for sure their service is realy good.the team was really hardworking ,friendly and they really want to make ur special day a special one.they dont really work accorinding to time limit stated...they work till they are/you are done.
nanti when i get my pic..proly can advice u more on this.
Regards,
Hafizah.
Enjoy the preparation moments :)
hajar: thanks for the link and luck dear! i knew of that blog's assistance and found it quite useful too. hehe. must thank her kan :p good luck to you too babe!
zakiah: hello missy! yeah i liked syahrin aziz's video works. hehe. tapi gambar dia tak banyak. ke i yang tak jumpa gambar dia? haha. enlighten me please! will take a look at myshots too! thanks a lot!
farahanim: heyya :) thanks for the info! will look at it pronto!
ami: tu lah you. eksyen tak ajak :p hehe kiddin! i actually called zura's akademik too last week tapi memang tak leh gi last weekend or this weekend. wedding jeee. so im going on the 2nd and 3rd insya allah. tapi tak sure either zura's or pusat bandar damansara/masjid ttdi. the latters tak selama the one in bangsar, so i heard la. hehe. and thanks for the link babe! i will "scrutinize" it soon hehehe. good luck to you too ami!
hafizah: hi hafizah :) welcome aboard! hehe. congratulations on your wedding dear! it must have been a bliss wasnt it? :)) so happy for you! thanks for the info dear. will wait for more info from you once youve obtained the pictures. hehe. semoga bahagia selalu! :))
:) you're planning to go for kursus kahwin 2-3 jan 2010 eh? Me too! i'm going to the one kat bangsar .. Kalau you pegi, i'll see you there :) at least ada laa orang yang i kenal.. hehe
Post a Comment