I hope it's not too late for me to wish you a wonderful Salam Aidiladha & maaf zahir dan batin. For all the wrongs that I may have done, I'm truly sorry. For your info, Aidiladha has never been that meriah occasion in our family like Aidilfitri but I believe that we shouldn't overlook into the real reason of celebrating this event. I guess it's safe to say that it's all about sacrifices. I'm not a pious preacher, I admit but I remember Allah all the time, even if my solat tak lengkap 5 waktu sehari. It seems that some crazy wankers seem to criticise me for remembering Him all the time. Itu pun dijadikan cerita. Astaghfirullah, I'm so worthy of their time that they make time to blog, talk, b*tch about me. Most importantly, make time for me. Haha. Takpelah, just maybe, they haven't gone through the biggest tests from Allah in their lives. Life's too short, so let them say what they want to say and let's pretend that I give a hoots and leave it at that shall we? I guess that's one of my sacrifices kot. Sabar dan tabah daripada PHDs (go figure). Anyways, selamat hari raya haji! I wonder when will be my rezeki to perform my haj? But before that kena improve on my religious duties lah. Doa-doakan please. Amin :)
By the way, I've been uploading my engagement photos since last night and still am actually. It's been hours mind you, and I'm still not done. Seriously penat nak pilih which pictures to put and which will not. Banyak sangat! I'm really happy with the pictures, storybook album and printed pictures that Ariff Aris has done. Especially the storybook album. I honestly believe that he and Khalidah did an excellent job and took their photography to the next level. Kudos to you both. Thank you so much!
Gotta continue uploading and getting ready for some wedding majiggys. Later xx
By the way, I've been uploading my engagement photos since last night and still am actually. It's been hours mind you, and I'm still not done. Seriously penat nak pilih which pictures to put and which will not. Banyak sangat! I'm really happy with the pictures, storybook album and printed pictures that Ariff Aris has done. Especially the storybook album. I honestly believe that he and Khalidah did an excellent job and took their photography to the next level. Kudos to you both. Thank you so much!
Gotta continue uploading and getting ready for some wedding majiggys. Later xx
5 comments:
hi zaz, im yr silent reader. love yr expression between the lines. btw, u uplod gambar e-day u kat mana?nak tengok!! love d colors!
hi there :)
thanks for hopping over. gald to know of your interest. hehe. but it's nothing, really. biasa biasa je. nothing special.
i uploaded them pictures to my facebook. thanks dear! i can't stop loving the colours too!
nak tgk gambar pre engagementtt!! i don't have u on fb kot :(
hehe. pre engagement or engagement itself ami? :)) jap jap i'll add you up better still. mau ngga?
haha throw the pre! lol. thanks for adding me on fb ;)
Post a Comment