Thursday, 10 September 2009

The Day When My Favourite "Teacher" Left Me :(

Shida has left to the UK early this morning at 1000hours. I am saddened by the fact that I'm stuck in this chair, staring at my pc and doing work, unable to send her to the airport as work is given more priority (but not priority at heart lah definitely). I will surely miss the late night talks and BB messengers, the goss-es, sharing and crying sentiments together. What I will miss the most is her goofyness (is that how it is spelt?) She has this sorta body language and movements that only she can pull it off. How we laughed our lungs out trying to mimic her movements - the little finger (and other fingers) move, her rolling of eyes, her 'babeeeee...jangan babeeeee..biadap babe..." Hahaha. A helluva funny person yet the most responsible kakak sulung ever. For your info, she's more worried about how her little siblings' conditions rather than her own in a foreign place. Sweet gilaaaaa. Okay sedih thanks bye :(( I hope you're reading this Shida. I'm actually missing you a lot already. I'm glad we got to spend time with each other before you left.

She'll only be back next year insya Allah after her completion of her MA in Linguistics (TESOL) (if I got that correctly) Hopefully she'll make it in time for some important engagements (not tunang per se) next year. Best of luck Shi! You know I will always pray for you ♥

Before I end, I know she might scream the hell out of her lungs if she found out about this. I'm posting my personal favourite picture of her as can be seen below:


The picture speaks a thousand words, doesn't it? You comel la Shida! Hehehehe. Okay I'm so dead soon! Miss youuu!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

;'(

Fhayza said...

bleh imagine shida bila dia ckp "BBBAAABBBEEE"

Zaznuriah said...

hahaha kan??