Honestly, I don't think it would give you the shock of your life if I were to announce that I am getting engaged a month from today right? Hehe. Some of you might have known wayyyy back, some of you might have guessed a little through the subtle hints, and okay okay some of you might have no clue at all. For those of you who have no idea, well.. TADAA! :) Haha.
Yes, dengan izin Allah, I'm getting engaged to Hashley next month. Hee :)) I had my merisik on 19th April 2009, it was very, very simple with just immediate first families from both sides, a ring, a cake and a basket of fruits. Alhamdullilah, the merisik went smooth sailing.
Even though it's just an engagement, it really needs proper planning. From make up and hair to the dress, from wedding dais, canopy to caterers, from hantarans to gubahan hantaran, the favours, the tray bearers and so much more. Oh, not forgetting, finance! Hehe. Financial planning is the most important thing. Since I've already started working, I offered myself to my parents that I want to contribute as much as I can, hence the proper planning. You should feel very lucky if your parents will fork out every single cent for you. If you don't appreciate whatever that they've done or will do for you I swear to God, God is fair. He knows what to do with you.
Coming back to the story, so far the planning's good. Almost everything is up and running, just waiting for the execution stage. My mom and I planned early so that the possibility of things to not mess up are less. Due to the large number of family members that I have, I'm not able to invite all the friends that I want to, after all it's a very small thing. Rest assured you'll be invited to the big day, if panjang umur murah rezeki amin.
I will spare you of all the details of the preparation so as to not kill the surprise later. Hehe. I've been asked, "What do you feel knowing that the engagement date is drawing close?". Truthfully speaking, it was only yesterday when the clock struck 12 that I started to feel something. What 'something' I don't know but I was all warm and fuzzy. It felt as if I was on cloud nine :) Sounds lovely, isn't it?
I would also like to apologize for choosing not to disclose the real reason of me going to Jakarta twice and Bandung once. It was because it was related to this. Hehe. Sorry dearies! I'm afraid that if I get too excited I might just blurt out everything and hence, spoil the so-called surprise :)
Okay I've pretty much said it all after so many months of keeping (at least, trying to keep) it low. Hehe. Doakan yang baik-baik dengan ikhlas for us both okay?
I can't wait too! :) Sayy! Now I'm feeling it!
Yes, dengan izin Allah, I'm getting engaged to Hashley next month. Hee :)) I had my merisik on 19th April 2009, it was very, very simple with just immediate first families from both sides, a ring, a cake and a basket of fruits. Alhamdullilah, the merisik went smooth sailing.
Even though it's just an engagement, it really needs proper planning. From make up and hair to the dress, from wedding dais, canopy to caterers, from hantarans to gubahan hantaran, the favours, the tray bearers and so much more. Oh, not forgetting, finance! Hehe. Financial planning is the most important thing. Since I've already started working, I offered myself to my parents that I want to contribute as much as I can, hence the proper planning. You should feel very lucky if your parents will fork out every single cent for you. If you don't appreciate whatever that they've done or will do for you I swear to God, God is fair. He knows what to do with you.
Coming back to the story, so far the planning's good. Almost everything is up and running, just waiting for the execution stage. My mom and I planned early so that the possibility of things to not mess up are less. Due to the large number of family members that I have, I'm not able to invite all the friends that I want to, after all it's a very small thing. Rest assured you'll be invited to the big day, if panjang umur murah rezeki amin.
I will spare you of all the details of the preparation so as to not kill the surprise later. Hehe. I've been asked, "What do you feel knowing that the engagement date is drawing close?". Truthfully speaking, it was only yesterday when the clock struck 12 that I started to feel something. What 'something' I don't know but I was all warm and fuzzy. It felt as if I was on cloud nine :) Sounds lovely, isn't it?
I would also like to apologize for choosing not to disclose the real reason of me going to Jakarta twice and Bandung once. It was because it was related to this. Hehe. Sorry dearies! I'm afraid that if I get too excited I might just blurt out everything and hence, spoil the so-called surprise :)
Okay I've pretty much said it all after so many months of keeping (at least, trying to keep) it low. Hehe. Doakan yang baik-baik dengan ikhlas for us both okay?
I can't wait too! :) Sayy! Now I'm feeling it!
21 comments:
i guessed the trips!! yeay! score for meee!! hahah
hehe! :) smart girl!
hye zaza,
wani here (not sure if u remember me, but i met u during the thrift & green bazaar). hehe. anyways, congrats babe!
p/s: my first ever comment on ur blog :">
yayyy zaza!!!!
hi wani! :) of course i remember you! hehe. thanks babe! really appreciate it! and thanks for first time commenting? hehe! keep on commenting then! :p
faiza: yooooooo thanksss!
hehe cant wait for your "mini" BIG day za :))
Congratulations! :)
I suggestkan, beli magazine ratu sehari the 3rd version. Hopefully it helps you with your wedding preparation and dier ada bagi small diary for you to plan.. I think that will help you alot!
I've been reading wedding blogs since forever. If you nak cari anything.. just buzz me and i try to assist if can.
Anyway, congratulations again! :)
cant waitttt.heee.
thanks cindy and mel! :) im equally excited too, if not more! hehe.
3rd version? dun think i have them. you nak pinjamkan kat i tak? hehehe. so sweet of you! will surely buzz if i need anything. thanks so much!! xx
hehe za i can't wait. siap dah letak dalam my reminder :)
hehehe! cute gila you please reena! hehe. insya allah amin :))
congrats love!!! mcm blh buat movie love story korang :)
hehe thanks shikin! love story? yeah that'll be my next post/story haha. but you know, i macam tak nak disclose everything takut orang menyampah dengan my stories. some people claimed that i "sugarcoat" my blog and kononnya "my life revolves around me only". seriously i dont think i or rather my blog should be judged based only on the entries i posted. you read what i choose to read. betul tak? haiyaa. nak blog pasal issue ni la. hahaha. sorry shiks ter emo pulak! thanks SO much anyways! i really appreciate it! :) happy raya!
eh i mean, you read what i chose to write. hehe.
exactamentos. kalau tak suka jgn continue baca, tak ke bazir masa je baca benda you tak suka, pastu claim the blogger a narcist. tak kisah la sape pon. i can happily claim myself that too, kalau tak asal i blog pasal my life hahahha i tgh ngok ;P
zaza~!
congratsss~! happy for u guys :)
thanks lili! selamat hari raya!
congratulations :) i'm sure you'd look gorgeous on your special day :D
and btw selamat hari raya to you too!
thanks sian mei! will invite you for the bigggg day :) hehe. take care!
another well wishes come from me.. congrats za!even i'm just somebody u met thru cyber world,i am truly happy for u. hope everything goes well =) dont forget to share the photos ya?
thanks so much babe! i truly appreciate it :))
oh fret not! thats a must!
Post a Comment