Friday, the 7th August 2009 was when we celebrated the August babies, Ems, Tashy and Sha who I hereby declare them as the 'Augusties' :) at Hash's place over a sumptuous bbq - lamb, chicken wings and drumsticks, sausages, garlic bread or 'Roti Dalia', Hash's seriously delicious mashed potatoes (okay hungry alreadyy) Not forgetting, apple crumbles that I made for dessert, eaten with vanilla ice cream (thanks Dot for the ice cream!) and of course and most importantly, the birthday cream puffs wholly sponsored by Shida. It was so much much fun! I think by now, you might have noticed that it is oh so difficult for all of us to be at one place at one time but not that day, we were fortunate enough that most of us who were in town were able to make it, except for Didi for having gone through a difficult time being stuck in KL, right smack in the middle lane, in the midst of the unfriendly traffic when Qye's (Di's boyfriend) car broke down! Poor Dids! After makan macam tak pernah makan (sebab lapar kan baru balik from kerja), we played a round of Taboo again and it was hilarious! Agus was dope yo! Lol! Thanks Say for the hospitality and everyone for the great night!





Saturday, the 8th August 2009. Today marked Zack (my former firm/class mate during LLB Hons period) as a fiance to Nadira (who is also a friend since Pre-Law). I was supposed to go to their engagement ceremony with Syazna as part of Zack's entourage, however some family issues suddenly came up which left me with no choice but to resolve the matter first. By the time I managed to settle everything, it was already 12ish nearly 1. Tak elok right if pergi lambat sangat? Segann. Again, sorry for being unable to attend and congratulations anyways! Nadira, in case you're reading this, you look gorgeous and your make up is very cantik!
Off late and ever since I stepped foot on Ravi's Banana Leaf at Dataran 32 Square with my cousins, I've been going back again and again, and each time bringing more and different crowd! Its banana leaf rice and sotong goreng, ikan goreng, ayam goreng semua awesome gila please! Plus, the place is windy and spacious unlike Nirwana. Sorry Nirwana, I have found my new 'sanctuary' haha! Aaanyways, took the family and picked up my favourite boy Zabo/Mokky and his mama to have lunch together. I shall show you his picture of him delightfully eating his drumstick! He's one helluva eater, I tell ya!
Right after, picked up my newly sewn peach dress from the tailor to be worn for Sha's engagement the next day, went home and rested for a bit. Later in the evening was spent with Hash as I was going out on a girls night out that night to some exquisite place in KL :) We had Subway's Italian BMT for dinner, got ready after that and off I went to Tash's place to do Shida and Sakinah's make up. They sure look effin hot that night alright! Left Tash's crib at about 1045 and arrived at the destination slightly later. What was hilarious that night was when the short and podgy C man who insisted on buying us drinks but stupidly refused to understand that we DON'T drink at all and when Far jokingly said that we were lesbos in order to shoo a mat salleh off haha! (of course that dude didn't buy the excuse that Far gave and still proceeded thereon haha) Thanks Dot for arranging the night out (and Yona for getting us in The List) I HAD THE BOMBEST TIME EVER!



Haiyoh, penat la. So panjang. Can I continue on what we did on Sunday, the 9th August 2009 in another post? Can la haaa. Later.Loved the weekend,
Zaznur blogging out.

2 comments:
thanks zaza.. :) u should've just datang je even after 1pm bcoz orang masih ramai lagi that time. takpe, next year k?insya Allah..hehe
hehe okay insya allah amin :) cant wait!
Post a Comment