Monday, 31 August 2009

Happy Bday Malaysia!

Don't you just love long weekends? Hee! The avoidance of Monday blues coupled with lovely weather, aaah lovely, lovely.

This was how I started my long weekend.

Friday : After getting over with book review's madness, packed my stuff from the office and good to go to Bangkok House for buka puasa with Tt, Nurule and Sherry. I haven't seen them in ages! :) The food was awesome, especially the tom yam seafood soup! I was recommended to give the restaurant a try by my cousin, Melissa Karim (Kak Eca), quoting her "Za, awak kena try tom yam dia. Sedap gila tersedak okay!" And boyy, she was right, I tersedak-ed alright! Memang sedap! After buka and solat Maghrib, we went to Ravi's (see toldja I bring different people everytime I go haha) since Tt wanted to have a teh tarik session. It was nice seeing them, updating (no gossiping seriously) about one another. And Sherry, you've lost SO much weight! Hehe. Hope to see you girls again soon, don't wait till raya baru nak jumpa k!

Saturday : The Thrift and Green Shopping Bazaar day. All in all, it was just a-okay but I honestly think that the organizer should have and could have done better in terms of marketing of its event. The place was good - air conditioned and spacious but it was slightly dusty to the point that I noticed many were sneezing, including me. The ambience? It was just so and so. Takde music or any form of sound that could make the place more lively, to my opinion la. At the end of the day, we made a couple of moolahs, covered our costs but like what Shida said, "Still tak puas la babe!" hehe! Insya Allah I'm planning to open up a booth again soon and it's pretty much going to be different. Just wait and see. Nevertheless, it was fun! Thanks to those who came, who helped us (quite a mouthful to mention, you know who you are), we truly appreciate it! I am proud to say we were the BIGGEST booth ever! Haha!

We did have three racks, a table and loadsa other things on the floor. Big ainnit! And that's Nurul who buys ruffle and pink skirts but in no thinkable way would wear it. Call that Pembaziran! Haha.

Do come for the next installment!

Sunday : Was made to wake up early in the morning to go to SSF with Mom, Aunty Lolo and Mummy (Aunty Lolo's mom). It was my first time there and not surprisingly, I was excited to the t! Being that my room will be redecorated starting tomorrow onwards (sheeeeeeshh I'm not done cleaning the room! *bites fingers*), I took numerous snaps of photos to be used and purchased to decorate the room once it's all done! Call that yayness, y'all! Of course I also had other agendas for going there - which will be blogged about one fine day. Hee! At night after buka with Say and cousins at home, went to watch Up at The Cineleisure. I think Mr. Fredricksen is super cute and huggable! Went to Pappa Rich for late night supper afterwards. I love you Say. Banyak gila. Ish. Haha.

Okay now here I am on a Monday, blogging when I should be cleaning the room! Say won't be in town the whole week for a case. I'm surely going to miss the heaven (tak nak guna 'hell') out of him. Heee :(

Oh, oh, since my birthday's in 6 days time, I nak post my birthday wish list la in the next post! Haha. Selamat berpuasa everyone!

No comments: