Yeap, that was what I did last weekend. A lunch date with Lisa, Jihan and Hudaa (sorta) at Delicious, Midvalley, Bangsar and shortly afterwards was a coffee meet up with Mr. Rizal at Starbucks, Bangsar Village. Overall was a wholesome stolid catching up with them, but I owe Mr. Rizal yet another session though. Lol.
Do click on the picture for a better view. No idea as to why the picture is small. Why is it small beybey? ^_^ - From left, Lisa, Jihan, Anne (Jihan's cousin - is that how you spell your name?) and Lina.I don't think there is much to be elaborated here but the highlight of the weekend was ... the platinum movie of Revenge of the Fallen with Say! The movie was brilliante, I swear whoever said that it was a down fall, I wanna slap y'all in your faces! How Micheal Bay depicted the movie into action was erratically doughty and strong and sighh, exceptionally mind blowing! Although I must admit that there were only a pinch of unnecessary characters and scenes, I have every intention to watch it again for the second time! Any takers, come holler at me. Nevertheless, thanks for the movie Say, I loved it! (Love the chair so much that I so want to bring it back home, boleh tak? Lol)

Sent Yaya to UiTM Seri Iskandar yesterday with Mom and Say. Sooooo much better than Sg. Petani's campus (where I went only for a week for orientation which I later got transferred to Shah Alam's campus, feel free to judge as I have no time to explain and ask me personally if you like to get details) Love the entrance at the main gate which looks so much like KLPac's green patches. Unlike the hilly billy in Shah Alam, a flat land campus and the area really has a college feeling to it. I'm sure Yayi will do just fine :) Good luck Yay! And thank you Sayang for driving and accompanying Mom and I. You don't know how much that meant to me. I heart you!
2 comments:
it even looks better than Kenanga... ;S
it is! they are so much better then shah alam's colleges hehe!
Post a Comment