Saturday, 27 June 2009

News of the Sweetheart Bitterhearts.

The one Papa made it possible for us to meet 13 years ago. The one concert that I enjoyed the most in my life and forever it shall be. The King of Pop, Micheal Jackson has passed away today, innalillahiwainnailahirrajiuun, due to cardiac arrest. He ended with an encomium of what he has achieved as an undisputed King of Pop. Thank you so much MJ, for the love and joy that you have shared with us and the world through your music. You were my source of connection with Papa. We shared so much through your music, especially You Are Not Alone. May Allah be with you always. Amin.

Ironically (ajal namanya..), Farrah Fawcett passed away on the same morning too. She lost her long battle to cancer. May you rest in peace FF.

Now little sister is gone to UiTM Kampus Sri Iskandar in Perak to pursue her tertiary education in Sarjana Muda (Seni Bina) Senibina Perancangan dan Ukur, in other words, Architecture. Ya, I thought it would be just another getaway for you and I'll be alright about it. When I got home this minute, I actually felt your absence. Sedih la. Who to gaduh with if not you? :( This was her last text to me, not the actual words though, I accidentally deleted her text.

Yy: If you want to borrow my things, please ask me first, my Charles and Keith bag, please ask me first because got lots of barang penting in it, my clothes, please ask me first. And please tell bibik to take care of my room and let no one intrude. Okay thank you byee!

Zz: Yee...okay thanks. (As if I don't know je. Hahaha. Pandai dia warning siap-siap. Tau pun takut! ^_^)

Congratulations Yay, I'm so proud of you. Cepat sikit graduate so you can design my house for free in the next couple of years :)

And the sweetheart news are:

Happy 24th FARA ATIYA :))))) I can't wait to celebrate it with you girls tomorrow! Loads of big love from me. Your all time childhood friend xxx

And...

Tadaa! I finally got it! After much patience, persistence, savings and considerations, voila :) Syukur alhamdullilah. Thank you sangat-sangat Say for contributing a sum so it lessens my burden to pay hehe! I heart you loads Baby, and err.. my new found love Beybey too! Winks.

12 comments:

SJ said...

congratulations on your new BeyBeyyyyy.. nak jugaaakkk!

happy birthday faratiyaaaaa!

Zaznuriah said...

hehehe thanks kina! :) jom join the bb gang! then your bb can meet Beybey!

Haneesa said...

on your sister leaving for campus:
my sister did more or less the same thing too, before she left for boarding school. she posted a post-it on her cupboard saying:

"pls leave me a note before you borrow my clothes. especially Kakak."

i only have 3 siblings, and i'm the only girl next to her.

little sisters and their antics. i guess that's why we love them :)

Zaznuriah said...

lol they're really one of a kind i tell ya. so cute kan when you think of it again hehe.

Lili said...

zaza, my sister is also taking architecture :) heheh but she's in shah alam~!

Zaznuriah said...

really? dia baru masuk ke apa lili?

Lili said...

a'ah..daftar last saturday.duduk kat angerik..hehhe kene Minggu Mesra Siswa la skarang ni. n i mishhh my lil sister too~! even if dia dekat je kat Shah alam heheh.totally know how u feel..

Zaznuriah said...

eh how come dia dapat shah alam eh? sian my adikkk hehehe. kann? sbb i tak de orang nak gaduh with :)

Lili said...

huhu xtau la.architecture siap ade interview sume kan? kita xde pon camtu dulu hehehe.say gudluck to ur sister.so..sampai habis degree kat perak la? mesti ok nyer..i have nobody else to bully now HuuUuu :)

Zaznuriah said...

yeahh they did. ya laa. you bully me, i bully you la lili :) hehe

Suri (Bukan Nama Sebenar) said...

Za. Pass me ur bb pin number k

Zaznuriah said...

Reena,,

BB Pin : 20EF3B0F