Gone are the days when we go shopping together.
Gone are the days on alternate weekends it's my turn to choose where we'd like to have dinner.
Gone are the days when you got me music cds.
Gone are the days when you'd get me Versace wears.
And DKNYs, Guccis, Pradas and many more.
Gone are the days when we got starry eyed at Starhill.
Gone are the days where I sniff and make bubbles at your stomach.
Gone are the days when you give me that look when I didn't score A's for any subjects.
Gone are the days when I rode on your customized Z metallic red Harley Davidson.
And Smashing Black Titan too and of course, the noise that the bikes make.
Gone are the days when you were my crying shoulder.
Gone are the days of the big bear hugs and the sweet smile.
Gone are the days of rendering to Micheal Jackson tunes.
And P Ramlee movies too.
Gone are the days we eat ice creams at TCBY on Sundays.
And Hot Fudge Brownies at Hard Rock.
Gone are the days when everything, every second, every moment I had with you.
And the days when we can celebrate father's day together.
There are so much more that we still share today.
I miss it all extremely much. It's too much to endure.
Howeverso, you are in my heart for eternity.
Happy father's day Pa,
I love you. Always have and forever will.
No comments:
Post a Comment