Sigh. Cairrrr. Sekali sekala angau. Gimme a break. Hehe.
Before I proceed, yes, all the cupcakes that you saw, they're all mine. Told you I should be fat by the amount that I eat. Hahaha.
Hennywayss, weekends are never not exciting. I now gratefully understand the true meaning of the greatness of weekends ever since the day I started working. Bersyukurlah rakan-rakan, Allah bagi weekend tu as rezeki okay ^_^ Come quick this weekend. June babies' bdays and Transformers with the mister, hopefully. Okay initially, the story that I (really and was supposed to) wanted to share tak cerita pun lagi. Wait lahh, it's half way done. Tired. That story so longgg. *Updated. See post below*
I want to talk to my cupcake (eew geli haha) now. Sweet dreams lovelies.
8 comments:
Ya ampun...Za, this post of urs nih buat i terliur ok...i love red velvet!!!
nway, u look great yang!
~lapa dh nih!! wondermilk, wait for me! lol
Hehe! I love the blueberry cheese! It's sangat la sedap! I pun setiap kali tengok terliur! Hehe. Nak the Iced Choc plsssss.
Jom kita ber Wondermilk together nak one day? :)
blueberry cheese mmg sodap za! hihi
Wondermilk together??? jom jom... =)
Jom! Next week perhaps? Sekarang I busy laa. Pindah office. Hehe. Next weekend nak?
next week? gimme me exact date..if possible weekends la. coz weekdays sgt pnat dgn kerja sekolah =P
let me know okie..bring along ur hash.. =)
okay sure will reconfirm with you again k? and yeap wkends sbb wkdays tak laratttt. i kerja jauh :) hehe.
okie okie..klau saturday i have class smpai ptg..(~alaaa..nape de class plak nih minggu depan..)
sunday mmg sesuai sgt2 la zaza cantik..hihi. lunch there? :D
anything, just update me k...
okay anything i msg u k! hehe. talk to you soon!
Post a Comment