Well, not much to be updated, as if my life is that fabulously interesting anyway. Hoho. I was on an Effective Legal Research course at Institut Latihan Kehakiman dan Perundangan, Bangi for four days and mind you, I love going to courses, not only because I can wake up an hour later unlike on working days, but also take a sweet stroll to the place back and forth, go home earlier than any working hours and be entitled to claims! Kaching! $$$ Hehe. Briefly and not accurately worded, the course include:
1. Day 1: Sources of law and Methods of Legal Research.
2. Day 2: A more in depth and a hands on approach to Lexis Nexis and its services.
3. Day 3: How to conduct a proper research to form a sound, legal opinion.
4. Day 4: Presentation of a legal research.
In a nutshell, learning the real skills of a (legal) research had taught me to be (perhaps) a better researcher and thinker and the total effect of this course was an effulgence. Nicely said, effulgence.
***
Last Thursday dated 11.6.2009 was Judge's farewell party, well..sorta. Hehe. Mohd Faisal Md. Noor, aka "Judge" (being that his aura, brilliance and composure liking to a judge, literally) is transferred to Penang for his second posting which takes effect on the 16th, which is today. The Boyf being ultra sweet, organized a farewell for him (with the help of me hehe) at Koko Pelli, Section 14, PJ and since the others were coming too, we decided to celebrate the June babies as well - Zain, Nurule and Is's 25th and 24th birthdays respectively. Judge did mention that if we were to plan a farewell for him, he'd like it to be "anything stylish" lol. Coming from Judge who randomly cracks jokes like that, that was funny. Hehe. And so when the time came, Hash asked, "Is it stylish enough for you?" With a smile on their faces, Judge replied with a "yes" coming out from his mouth. Plan worked! Kudos baby, gimme 5! Judge, all the best for your future undertakings. Till we meet again. And to Is, Nurule and Zain, happy birthday loved ones! x
***
Watched Terminator Salvation with yours truly last Friday. Sumpah janji tak tipu, I love Christian Bale's voice and his bald head/hair/whatever. Can you see sparkle in my eyes? Lmao.
***
Celebrated Nurule's 24th at Bread & Olives, Look Out Point, Bukit Ampang on last Saturday. The journey was effin LONG but hell yeah, it was worth the wait! The view was a paragon of beauty and excellence of the city of KL, the company was as always, the best, but the food.. it was just mediocre. Though I wish we'd have chosen the Haven instead of Bread & Olives (heard Haven's a lot better), fret not, I will come again, and the next, it'll be with Say :) Nevertheless, clearly we four had the time of our lives, thanks to Titi for the direction and accompanying me to drive up there (seriously thank you, kalau tak cuak weiiiiii gelapppp! hehehe) and Sherry for the dinner! Again, happy 24th Nurule! (I shall expect some special bday treat this year hehehe jaskidin!) ♥


Excited sangat sampai demam, doctor gave me an mc from yesterday til today. There goes my RM45 for medical fees :(Now..B! Rinduuuuuuuuhuuu!
2 comments:
Zaza,
You are awarded the "I Love Your Blog" stamp of approval. Come on over to see the badge!
Oh really? That's awesome! I will! Thank KNgah!
Post a Comment