Monday, 18 May 2009

Long Live and Prosper.

Teehee!

Last weekend was filled to drool over James T Kirk & Spock! It started off with watching it on Friday night with yours truly and again the very next day with Mom, Dad, Yayi, Aunty Lolo, Uncle Aziz and Alia - both times were at Cineleisure. Huhu.

I must say that this 2009 edition of the 1960s Star Trek movie was the ishhh! Read: Bestgilbabs!

Obviously everyone will go gaga over Kirk, acted by Chris Pine (the charming Nicholas Devereaux in Princess Diaries 2 : Royal Engagement) and I, in fact am also starry eyed over his blue eyes. But to my surprise, I found myself getting more giggly wiggly over Spock, acted by Zachary Quinto, Sylar in Heroes! There's something abnormally hot and irregularly charming about him! His intense character and monotonous behaviour but all burning with love inside him, the way he tries to keep it all in but dying to reveal the passion at the same time, myyy that's what I call sexy, baby! Of course, his shoulders,, eeeeheeeem for goodness sake! Can't you get even more broader (and hotter) than that? Just look at his peculiar features but sexy at the same time.

I sound nuts over him for a bit, don't I? Haha. Oh well, that's just fantasy. Hashley pun dah best dah! (Will I get a reward for saying such nice things about you Say?) Hehe!

I also went to Tropicana City Mall for the first time on Saturday. I must admit that I was judgmental, regretfully wrong to have judged the mall being "boring". It isn't boring at all, it's a decent place with decent shops and decent restaurants. I'm pretty sure myself that I will go there again to dine (and shop!) I bought this little floral dress for baby Zara for the price of too much to mention. Go figure *wink*

Oh I have also found the ultimate wedding ____ last weekend! And the best part is, since I know the owner, I can have it for such marvv price! How brill is that? Weehoo! Okay sekarang dah tak cover dah kan. Malubaiiii. Haha. Dah dah. Shhhh!

And yesterday was a nice Sunday. Went to Pyramid for late lunch with Hash again haha. Met up with Titi & Faisal and little cute Kaela Iman. Hung out for a bit then off I went home to send Yayi off to Melbs, yet again. Jealous kan? Asyik pergi sana macam balik kampung budak tu. When ever is it going to be my turn to go? Hmm not anytime soon definitely. Sob sob.

Anyways, gotta go home now. It's 5.14pm. See you soon! Long live and prosper.

Enterprise, energize!

No comments: