Thursday, 14 May 2009

Farewell Love.

Yesterday was so much fun seeing dearest Lovely Natasha Charles (and hanging out with Shanee Cindy and Is) for the very last time til I ever see her again. She was my Matrix Law UiTM friend wayyy back then whilst I was in Kedah for my induction for a week, until I changed campus. She's one of my first few Sabahan friends - pretty, tall and lanky, geeky (but cute! hehe) at first but blossomed into one helluva hot bombshell yo! We got separated for a year and a half, reunited afterwards in the main campus in Shah Alam to pursue with our Bachelor's Degree for close to four years and will go back to square one - meaning separated again, but for good this time. Love will be going back to Labuan and we will all be in LDR starting from tomorrow, the fifteenth of May. Boo.

There is no bitter but only sweet memories I have and will have of her. I once went to KK for a holiday with Titi, Pam and Love joined in back in 2004. It was a super duper amazing 6 days break. I can still remember she turned into a cooked prawn for reasons I shan't disclose. Hehe! She's the kind of a person who openhandedly shares and cracks silly willy crazy ass jokes which will make your time spent with her a very nocuous one at the stomach. Lol! I am certain that I will make an appoint to go to Sabah to see her again, along with her Bucuk2 gang (since I was made/appointed the Project Manager by them to plan for the trip to KK haha).

I wish you the best of luck in everything you do. May God be with you always, have a blessed and blissful life and don't you ever dare forget me here! Haha. Ingat, you pun syiok kat Hash kan? Lmao!

Loadsa gangster love from me! Take care! xxx

No comments: