I've been so busy preparing for the RD's conference end of July this year that most of the usual legal work is put on hold at the moment. I'm in charge solely, under the direction of Pn.F in preparing the conference's budget for the first time ever. I must say that I am honoured to be included in all the meetings and the committee with people who are highly experienced. To make this experience even more meaningful, this is my first chance to handle BIG numbers (mind you, my math sucks) with BIG somebodys. Therefore, everything done must be precise, exact and accurate. The papers sent UP can have no room for mistakes. Fret not, organizing is my ish, so this is a piece of cake. I've handled money, organizing (sometimes the entire) events from birthdays to weddings to kenduris to annual dinners to meetings to cheerleading (menang kan 2B? Haha) to dances to seminars, you name it. I have done it all.. except baby showers and hen night of course! Setakat gifts je? Pfffft. Lmao! So far things are mellifluous, albeit the many changes. I admire the unity and enthusiasm that the people in this division possess. I have grew fond of them, so much so like they're my fourth family now. Syukur Alhamdulllilah. Anyhoos, the BIG one wants to go to a place where there are no distractions, in touch with nature, flora and fauna basically and mingle with the special societies which needed more, extra care and attention, rather than the commons. We have come up a brilliant proposal at a brilliant place that suits all the criterias that the BIG one wants. I certainly hope the proposal is well accepted, amin. Wink.
Hennywaysss, last weekend was awesome. It started off with us Legal Officers (DPPs/FCs) attending the Judicial and Legal Service Officers' Association (JALSOA)'s AGM and annual dinner at Palace of Golden Horses Hotel. The AGM was alright. Meeting and networking with new, familiar and unfamiliar faces, and of course meeting up with my classmates and Titi! :)) The dinner was pretty alright. I enjoyed the food very, very much! It was Chinese course, as usual, and I am sucker for Chinese dishes. By the way, it was Arabian themed. There I was with Say in our costumes! I was dressed like a belly dancer, but with a more subdued look, and Say was wearing more like a Pakistani prince wear together with a head gear. I'm so proud of Hash for having been such a big sport who himself willingly wear costumes according to the theme. There aren't many men who'd do such a thing you know. Guess I got lucky this time ay! Gimme 5 B! You rock! Hehe. Oh, and thanks Mom for making me up :)
The next day, Mom, Hash and I went to join Hash's family at Plaza Alam Sentral for some..err stuff. Haha. We then proceeded to Aunty Lolo's place where we had dinner and dessert together. I helped Aunty Lolo to make Spicy Seafood Aglio Olio and Apple Crumble. Another piece of cake. Haha. While I was cooking, Hash's mom looked on. Anxious I was, but also a moment of frisson I must say. And guess what? If I may quote, "Zaza boleh masak." SCORE!
On Sunday the same entourage again, my parents and I, Hash's family and Aunty Lolo's went to watch Angels & Demons at Cineleisure. The entire row was filled by us. Best sangatttt :) It was helluva time I had, only with families (and future families, insya Allah) around. The movie was good, the company was awesome, what more to ask for isn't it? The day ended with a huge dinner at Rasta, Ttdi. God I should be fat alright, I ate so much that night. From pasta to sotong kangkung, from dim sum to kerang rebus and otak-otak. Syukur Alhamdullilah, Hash's family and mine blend in so well, I don't need to do the introduction for them. God knows how lucky and thankful I am for this. I hope it remains this way forever, amin.
Oh well, that was the last weekend. Am looking forward for this weekend! I have quite a number of itinaries on the diary already.
1. Dinner with Mel (and whoever that can make it)
2. Ad'lean's wedding.
3. Farez's nikah.
4. Collection of robe at UiTM for my graduation.
5. Fel's engagement.
6. Reunion gathering.
7. Graduation on the 2nd June.
last but not least,
8. Took leave from 1st to 3rd June.
Awesomeness is coming Zaznur!!
Okay settle down, it's time to go home already. 5.59pm now. I intentionally stayed back in my attempt to avoid being in the car for one crazy ass hour to get home.
* Bestnya desktop baruuuuuu! Thanks Management Div of AGC :) I'm lovin' the 15/16" flat screen Dell desktop! Haihh, cepat la 23rd June, AGC is moving to its own building in Presint 4, Putrajaya and that means I'm getting my own room! Can't wait to decorate the office to give the edge of Zaznuriah's personal touch, whatever that means! And the best thing is I can pray in my own room tak payah pergi surau! Hehe. Goodbye little working space, you'll be badly missed!
** By the way, how do you like my new picturized blog title? The picture was taken by Dalia Dania Ruslan during our annual girls holiday getaway last year. I wanted to give my blog a different look and voila, there you go. A momento. Hehe.
Okay gotta go home now. Gimme a buss! xxx
Oh well, that was the last weekend. Am looking forward for this weekend! I have quite a number of itinaries on the diary already.
1. Dinner with Mel (and whoever that can make it)
2. Ad'lean's wedding.
3. Farez's nikah.
4. Collection of robe at UiTM for my graduation.
5. Fel's engagement.
6. Reunion gathering.
7. Graduation on the 2nd June.
last but not least,
8. Took leave from 1st to 3rd June.
Awesomeness is coming Zaznur!!
Okay settle down, it's time to go home already. 5.59pm now. I intentionally stayed back in my attempt to avoid being in the car for one crazy ass hour to get home.
* Bestnya desktop baruuuuuu! Thanks Management Div of AGC :) I'm lovin' the 15/16" flat screen Dell desktop! Haihh, cepat la 23rd June, AGC is moving to its own building in Presint 4, Putrajaya and that means I'm getting my own room! Can't wait to decorate the office to give the edge of Zaznuriah's personal touch, whatever that means! And the best thing is I can pray in my own room tak payah pergi surau! Hehe. Goodbye little working space, you'll be badly missed!
** By the way, how do you like my new picturized blog title? The picture was taken by Dalia Dania Ruslan during our annual girls holiday getaway last year. I wanted to give my blog a different look and voila, there you go. A momento. Hehe.
Okay gotta go home now. Gimme a buss! xxx
No comments:
Post a Comment