All these while I have always been a fan of Lambert's but yesterday's finale round took a slight twist of my interest. When Allen rendered "Ain't No Sunshine" (a very personal song at heart) at the first round, I goose bump-ed myself, literally left in awe by his performance! Like Kara said, "if someone is not moved by his singing, there is something wrong with you". Precisely. I was moved. Beyond moved.Nonetheless, I must say that Adam is THE most talented idol, ever! Not only that he can pull off any songs from any music genre, he can also pull off that acid wash denims last night! Teehee! He totally rocked the jeans and the silverish gray suit! I have a flair with those kinda suits, really, as weirdly as it may seem, but it's hot. Trust me. It's hot! Regardless of him being in second position, he will surely go far. His munificent physical features, extraordinary vocal performance and marvelous fashion get ups are iconic for sure. You will have a healthy career Lambs! You did a greeeat job!
But let's not be in denial okay Zaza? I am actually saddened by the fact that he didn't win this round. Judging by his overall performance through out the entire season and during finale round last night, he should've won. Sighhh. Tough luck innit. Anyhoos, I know I will be your fan for always!To Kris, your sweet sultry voice and humble melancholy look just opens my heart to you. I'm slowly becoming your (big) fan from last night. Hehe. Can't wait to hear more from you. Congratulations!
2 comments:
i agree! support support!
Hehe! Lambert all the way yo!
Post a Comment