First hot issue of the year. Perak constitutional crisis. Then, Elizabeth Wong. Short after, Ali Rustam was banned to contest - money politics involvement. The next hot matter on the plate was UMNO General Assembly and latest meal of the day, by elections on April 7th.
Okay lets go issue by issue (bear with my insignificant views alright?)
Perak constitutional crisis was madness! It took more than a month's front page of all the newspapers, putting aside more crucial matters to be looked into such as the economic crisis that's affecting the entire nation! Situation like that was difficult to resolve and will take months to settle as it is an unprecedented matter that has ever happened in Malaysian political history. As both parties are adamantly fighting tooth and nail over the legality of the newly appointed MB of Perak, we are yet to see the finality to this drama..
Elizabeth Wong. Should I pity her or should I not? I would agree that it is a clear cut case on infringement of privacy and the crook should be punished for having distributed illicit photos of her but if it is true that she consented to her photos being taken during the 'stint', why did so? I know a thing or two about someone I know also does this (rumour has it laa) but seriously, tak takut ke at any given time it might go against you? Things happen you know, it can happen. And when it happens, nasi sudah menjadi bubur. What are you going to do? Better be safe than sorry kan? Nauzubillah. Amin.
Ali Rustam's involvement in money politics? Haiyaa.. kanan kiri maaa.. If it is true, I'm sure he's not the only one.. As long as justice is seen to be done, I'm all mum. Haha. But KJ being let off only with a warning? Wat the?? *shuts mouth before unnecessary statements crop up* On the good note, MACC is for sure going all out now. At least they're doing their job kan?
Oh, finally, the UMNO General Assembly. KJ as Ketua Pemuda? Sheeeshh. Whatever the arguments are, I'm just happy to see that Datuk Shahrizat won Ketua Wanita. I guess (good) change is about to come. With the new line up, I hope one's own political interests and other feckless issues be dispensed with and more focus being given to the masses for the benefit of the country as a whole.
And now. Bukit Selambau? Bukit Gantang? Batang Ai? All by-elections to be done in a day? Myyy. Let's wait and twiddle thumbs together.
Baidewayyy, Happy April! Come 19th come!
2 comments:
haaaaaa back at ya! ;p hehehe
hahaha apa nadiraaaa hahaha ni guilty conscience ni :p
Post a Comment