Okay, it seems that my blog has been tad a bit too sensational already - with people calling and asking me what's going on(s), are you okay(s), siapa lakhanat yang buat kat you macam tu and macam ni(s) and what not. Surprisingly, this wasn't the kind of response I expected, in fact, I wasn't expecting anything from anyone. But thank you, thank you so much for those who showed concern, texting me your well wishes and comforting advices.
Well to tell you the truth, I'm not much of a person who uses blog as a medium to back fire or blog blasting people but off late, I have been quite in the contrary. The boyfriend was found to be displeased about this too. Please be informed that I don't call for any unnecessary attention as I am not an attention seeker by any means, by every language that exist in this world. For your information, every entry is written with much thoughtful consideration, not overclouding my judgments with emotions. In case you didn't know, I only say things I mean, write when I mean it the most. I don't have regrets, therefore I don't delete any of my entries once it is published, until and unless I am justified to do so or if I find it offensive or uncalled for or it affects another's well being.
I am sorry that you might not be pleased with what you have read for at least the last two entries. I beg for your forgiveness, should I have offended you. Some people deserve a piece of my mind - and when it happens, it only happens because I have been tolerating more than I should and perhaps they truly deserve it. If not, I can reassure you that blogs like them do not exist at all. But as professionals and matured human beings we all should be, come to me upfront and lets come clean with each other because that's what I will always do and have always been doing should there be any issues to deal with.
Anyhoos, that will be the first few but one of the last(s) sensational blogs I will ever post. That's only because I am living up to what I have said earlier - I am going to live and let live. I moved on already. Whatever remains, remains and what doesn't, doesn't. I let Allah swt to decide what should remain now.
At this very moment, I am thrilled to see baby Zara Khatija everyday. She is Zabran's little sister, born yesterday, exactly a year after her big brother, at 1006hours with 3.012kg at University Hospital :) She's named after my mother, Zaharah and her grandmother, Khatijah. Can't wait for her to be home anytime soon! I have two little brats to play (and spoil) with now! Am excited to get her pretty tube dresses and sexy halter tops and cute baby tights and all those thinggymajiggies :)
Of course I can't wait for the weekend! A haircut on its way, threading, meeting cousins and aunties and uncles for kenduri and certainly.. tadaa! A little something something. Teehee!Come weekend dear, come! I'm keyed up for you! *wink*
6 comments:
Hi Za! Lama I x drop by @ ur blog..been super busy lately..
I dah baca all you entries.
How are u now?
U strong young lady, I guess it's only a test kn..? Just to let you know, I don't think your entries (not even one) yg buat other ppl trasa etc...hmm...
Hope you r fine now...
I'm sure you are! Cute lil baby Zara on her way home kn???? Dont forget to take her pic ok...
"A little something something"? hihihi..ni pon jgn lupa update :P
Take care Za!!!
wohooooooooo
omgggggggg kak shan dapat princess pulakkkkk sooo sweeeet! congratulationsssss please zaaa from me!!!! ehh syoknyee
and thats what i thought, zara khatija,, nama mama you and aunty khatijah! so sweeeett hihihih. insyaAllah berkat tuuuhhh. amin.
nehooo, i look forward to the non-sensational entries to come, i personally prefer it that way ;)
i miss you, sayang you, mau peluk cium tido sama you. jagaaaa. hihihih.
take care sayang, just keep on praying for good things, insyaAllah He'll grant our wishes. segala dugaan yang datang tu,, kita tabah and learn whatever we can from it.. other than that, masuk kiri keluar kanan kay.
bak kata p ramlee, buang yang keruh, ambil yang jernih. ewahhh hihih. love you zez. xxx
Hi girls! :)
Syaida: Yeahh insya Allah. I'm okay. Have always been okay through out this stupid drama rama. Maleh nak layan dah. Biak pi la depa nak buat apa kat chek ni. Hehe. Thanks anyways sweetie!
Kina: Kamu kenapa? Hehe! Miss you!
Ems: Yeapp Kak Shanna got a princess now! Comel angatttt! Byk buls! Hehehe! Uh huh! Back to square one now. Sensationals tu one week season je. Haha. Thanks dear Emsie, I am over it dah :) Love youuuu! Wishing you were here esp on Sunday!
za!! wooott! wooott!
good luck for this kenduri.
happy sgt! so bila planning nak.. uuweeekk--uuwweeekk?
hehehehehehe.
miss u.
hehe ehh kenduri lain la yangg hahaha thanks so much btw :))) miss u too! come over then we talk k!
Post a Comment